"IMR Dreamcast Homebrew! | The Dreamcast Homebrew Show: Episode 001" FEAT CYBORG FORCE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

"IMR Dreamcast Homebrew! | The Dreamcast Homebrew Show: Episode 001" FEAT CYBORG FORCE

Post#1 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:47 pm

Well here is my show it's featuring the new game i was a beta tester of and other things :)

:)

Neo Byte Force
shadow

Re: "IMR Dreamcast Homebrew! | The Dreamcast Homebrew Show: Episode 001" FEAT CYBORG FORCE

Post#2 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:23 am

More than a beta tester! with your help on loading times and bottlenecks we've released a super homebrew for the DC in 2023!! Always great to discuss with Ian who's able to share so much knownledge on the Dreamcast!! keep up the good work dude! :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: "IMR Dreamcast Homebrew! | The Dreamcast Homebrew Show: Episode 001" FEAT CYBORG FORCE

Post#3 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:13 pm

Neo Byte Force wrote:More than a beta tester! with your help on loading times and bottlenecks we've released a super homebrew for the DC in 2023!! Always great to discuss with Ian who's able to share so much knownledge on the Dreamcast!! keep up the good work dude! :)

Always willing to help or share anything i known :) your a great person to work with :) thank you!!