*NEW* - Resident Evil 2: Special Edition PLUS (RELEASE!)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Esppiral
Quad Damage

Re: *UPDATE* Resident Evil 2: Special Edition (RELEASE!)

Post#61 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:02 am

egwok wrote:Can’t use GDI cause the Xbox series S retroarch won’t play GDI at all that’s why I made into CHD also I had a fellow YouTuber check it on his xbox from USB & Internal SSD . He also found the both ways ran the same as mine was . Can they be a possible fix ? Cause although it runs perfectly on Dreamcast I will like the higher res on Xbox .if not thanks anyway still enjoying it on DC .

RetroArch for Xbox loads .chd files just fine.

Green Ranger
killer

Re: Resident Evil 2: Special Edition (RELEASE!)

Post#62 » Mon May 02, 2022 3:00 am

I've looked at a couple of video playthroughs and noticed some players are missing out on something, so here's another PRO-TIP :)

If you want another Green Herb, make sure to check the dead body once you enter the RPD in Leon's Scenario A. If you first visit Marvin or save the game and leave the room BEFORE checking the body, the Herb is no longer available.

Green Herb.jpg

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#63 » Mon May 02, 2022 4:53 am

I'm going to get to that Ark Thompson story, in one future.

larakel
shadow

Post#64 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:28 am

wow kids as zombies

Bond of Blood
shadow

Post#65 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:30 am

Is it possible to add the extra features that the N64 version has. At the very least the unique files that tie in resident evil 0,3 veronica and other stuff.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#66 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:51 pm

I finish the A scenario with Leon, pure delight !

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#67 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:03 pm

AWESOME RELEASE! THANKYOU!!!

Green Ranger
killer

Post#68 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:39 pm

Bond of Blood wrote:Is it possible to add the extra features that the N64 version has. At the very least the unique files that tie in resident evil 0,3 veronica and other stuff.

It would be possible to add the unique memos, but due to limited slots I think they would have to replace other files found in the original game. So less interesting memos could be replaced with those found in the N64 game.

Leon's game does have the benefit of an additional slot- the 'Vaccine Synthesis' memo which is only used in Claire's game, is on his disc. So that can be changed into another memo without sacrificing others (which is what I did when I created the new 'Ark's Diary' for Leon's game).

Bond of Blood
shadow

Post#69 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:14 am

Green Ranger wrote:
Bond of Blood wrote:Is it possible to add the extra features that the N64 version has. At the very least the unique files that tie in resident evil 0,3 veronica and other stuff.

It would be possible to add the unique memos, but due to limited slots I think they would have to replace other files found in the original game. So less interesting memos could be replaced with those found in the N64 game.

Leon's game does have the benefit of an additional slot- the 'Vaccine Synthesis' memo which is only used in Claire's game, is on his disc. So that can be changed into another memo without sacrificing others (which is what I did when I created the new 'Ark's Diary' for Leon's game).

Cool I am glad you answered my question it is cool that they can be added I wish there was a way to not remove the other files.

Bond of Blood
shadow

Post#70 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:51 am

I need some help I am playing Claire A and I cannot get into the clock tower to get the other half of the blue stone, The door says it's locked what do I do I checked everywhere and me and my friends are going crazy.