TMNT Rescue Palooza Dreambor

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: TMNT Rescue Palooza Dreambor

Post#21 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:50 am

Dakangel wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:It does save are you puting can save 2 in the levels txt ? water effect i can fix not dreambor problem it's game problem quit the game back to the menu it saves what version are you use 7.1 saves ..

I will start puting a version number when it loads I have new version that now works on GDI so no need to use cdi for gdemu anymore..

I am using your latest version, the 7.1 with save and rumble capabilities and now that i have solved both stages problems is time to test the entire game from start to finish before a proper release.

Maybe you are right about the save file size because i tried with only the problematic fixed stages and the save works right away as you can see on the video above.

Great nice work :) Yes could be the amount of data is too big for the vmu size.. I know up to 5 levels still fits but never tested more then that.. Thank you for really using the engine and letting me know..

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#22 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:23 am

Dakangel did you ever finish the bug fixes with this one?

Dreamkazt
blackout!

Post#23 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:15 pm

rocksscotty
lithium

Post#24 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:46 am

do we have a release of this yet been awhile and sounded like it was actually finished