Update DC emulators Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Edition DC [SB][CDI] PORT UPDATE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

xaeroxcore
fire

Re: Update DC emulators Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Edition DC [SB][CDI] PORT UPDATE

Post#21 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:20 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
xaeroxcore wrote:Thanks!!! how can i burn this on cd? or play it on SD/serial port?

I can make a serial card version yes :) do it some time today for you..

Amazing bro!!! thanks in advance!!!

MD_Prometh
rebel

Re: Update DC emulators Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Edition DC [SB][CDI] PORT UPDATE

Post#22 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:29 pm

any plans to do a DC port of Jazz Jackrabbit 2?

Xiden
Developer

Post#23 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:28 pm

MD_Prometh wrote:any plans to do a DC port of Jazz Jackrabbit 2?

That would be pretty epic.

qupe75
photon blast

Post#24 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:50 pm

Before I burn this to cdi I have a issue with level 1. I fall down and the bridge I see on videos isn't there so the pads don't get me back up?

I was trying in Demul before burning to disc. The bridge part just after 2.48 of the pc build is missing on the one I play via Demul

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#25 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:41 pm

qupe75 wrote:Before I burn this to cdi I have a issue with level 1. I fall down and the bridge I see on videos isn't there so the pads don't get me back up?

I was trying in Demul before burning to disc. The bridge part just after 2.48 of the pc build is missing on the one I play via Demul

does not work on real hardware

ItalianGrandma
undertow

Post#26 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:17 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
qupe75 wrote:Before I burn this to cdi I have a issue with level 1. I fall down and the bridge I see on videos isn't there so the pads don't get me back up?

I’m having the same issue with the GDEmu version of Jazz from the Homebrew/Ports thread. I’m guessing that’s expected behavior for even the non-Holiday Hare version on real hardware?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#27 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:17 am

ItalianGrandma wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

I’m having the same issue with the GDEmu version of Jazz from the Homebrew/Ports thread. I’m guessing that’s expected behavior for even the non-Holiday Hare version on real hardware?

One time i need to fix the alignment read error so it works on hardware very hard to debug to find the problem..

ItalianGrandma
undertow

Post#28 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:38 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
ItalianGrandma wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

One time i need to fix the alignment read error so it works on hardware very hard to debug to find the problem..

Thanks for confirming I'm not doing something wrong :) . It would be awesome if you could ever figure out the issue. Jazz was one of my favorite games as a kid and holds a special place in my heart since I think it was the first PC game I saved my own money for and bought on CD-Rom direct from Epic. I think I had to wait a month or more to receive it back then; it was excruciating!!