MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (DreamBOR) [Compatible Dreamshell HDD-SD] Download!

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Spec
lithium

Re: MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (DreamBOR) [Compatible Dreamshell HDD-SD] Download!

Post#11 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Anyone get this working on the on the GDEmu? I tried the .cdi version posted above but the screen just freezes on the Dreamcast Logo. There is a Thundercats BOR version would be cool to see that one done as well. Is there any info on how to port the .paks to the Dreamcast and packaged into a cdi?

Thanks.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#12 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:29 am

Spec wrote:Anyone get this working on the on the GDEmu? I tried the .cdi version posted above but the screen just freezes on the Dreamcast Logo. There is a Thundercats BOR version would be cool to see that one done as well. Is there any info on how to port the .paks to the Dreamcast and packaged into a cdi?

Thanks.

This one is the only Thundercats game for DreamBOR, but I have it in ISO too

Super Thundercats - The Lost Eye of Thundera (DreamBOR) Grande.jpg
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

AyeYoYoYOOO
Anarki

Post#13 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:12 am

Any near future compatibility with TerraOnion’s M.O.D.E. ?

Spec
lithium

Post#14 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:58 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson can you post that Thundercats version so I can see if it'll work on my GDEmu? Thanks

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#15 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:20 am

Spec wrote:Ro Magnus Larsson can you post that Thundercats version so I can see if it'll work on my GDEmu? Thanks

Yes, these days I will upload some more games
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

prototype34
shadow

Post#16 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:49 am

I'm barley on here ...but wow master of the universe game ?? can someone please help me,..how do,i play this on my dreamcast or can someone give me,step by step instructions on how to download itb

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#17 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:32 am

Spec wrote:Anyone get this working on the on the GDEmu? I tried the .cdi version posted above but the screen just freezes on the Dreamcast Logo. There is a Thundercats BOR version would be cool to see that one done as well. Is there any info on how to port the .paks to the Dreamcast and packaged into a cdi?

Thanks.

I'm making a topic with this repacked and modded to work on cdr and gdemu this here will not work or boot he has hex edit my engine update to work on HDD and dreamshell..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#18 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:37 am

Ian Micheal wrote:I'm making a topic with this repacked and modded to work on cdr and gdemu this here will not work or boot he has hex edit my engine update to work on HDD and dreamshell..

this one seems very short Ian, prolly an early demo more than a complete game
one short level + fight with Skeletor, and final battle with Skeletor again...

rocksscotty
lithium

Post#19 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:36 am

Hello is there anyway you could get masters of the universe so that I can burn it onto a disc and play on the dreamcast? i burned the .cdi image onto a disc although it wont not boot past the sega screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#20 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:17 am

rocksscotty wrote:Hello is there anyway you could get masters of the universe so that I can burn it onto a disc and play on the dreamcast? i burned the .cdi image onto a disc although it wont not boot past the sega screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah the HDD SD dreamshell versions dont boot from burn cd i have told him about this..

I can fix it but the game is pretty much only a demo not sure it's worth my time doing it.. if you really want it i do it..