6 New games from Joshprod

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

sgmx
dirty sailor

Re: 6 New games from Joshprod

Post#31 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:43 pm

I was even looking for a review of them on the web.. nothing found.. as usual a way too expensive..
May be Androdunos 2 will be worth ?

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#32 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:22 pm

I have preordered Andros Dunos 2. I hope to see nice stuff. I think after years its time to move on 3D side.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#33 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:52 am

DarkSynbios wrote:I have preordered Andros Dunos 2. I hope to see nice stuff. I think after years its time to move on 3D side.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I was actually looking at getting this on 3DS, because it's not like the 3DS gets new games, but it was pushed to 2022.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#34 » Thu May 05, 2022 12:49 pm

My Nintendo 3DS copy of 'Andro Dunos 2' (and replacement PAL DC cases) was surprised delivered yesterday. I played a bit and it was really good! The 3D effect was nice, and the bottom screen shows a 2D image of your body as if you're sitting in the cockpit, which animates based on the actions you are performing/buttons you are pressing.

Between this and the Switch release, which is getting really good reviews, maybe there's hope for the DC version. I don't think I'd buy this again for DC, but maybe if the port is really good.

panzer86
rebel

Post#35 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:01 pm

Still waiting for Breakers Revenge for the Dreamcast.