Intrepid Izzy KickStarter launched!

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

WingMantis
dark night

Re: Intrepid Izzy KickStarter launched!

Post#91 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:31 am

Congrats Roel, glad it came through!

You should totally just do the Boss Rush and arcade modes too for the hell of it...lol

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#92 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 am

So glad this campaign succeeded, it surely was a torturing last few hours for the team. Glad Dreamcast fanatics alike pulled together and made this project hit it's goal and beyond. Congratulations Roel, I'm looking forward to the final product and the road towards it!

This campaign has shown that even though there is still plenty of enthousiasts out there, it's not that easy anymore to secure funding for a promising Dreamcast title (on Kickstarter at least). I truly hope that this doesn't stop any other daring developers to stick their neck out for the almighty Dreamcast.

BloodBrother
core

Post#93 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:19 am

Hey guys, i am having trouble burning the demo... the forst time i tried alcohol and it did not work. The second time, i used disc juggler on the lowest setting, as the directions stated to, and it still did not work. Any suggestions for this n00b?
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#94 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:00 am

BloodBrother wrote:Hey guys, i am having trouble burning the demo... the forst time i tried alcohol and it did not work. The second time, i used disc juggler on the lowest setting, as the directions stated to, and it still did not work. Any suggestions for this n00b?

i can suggest 3 options:
  • Remaster the image yourself
  • make sure you are using quality media, and burning with IMGBurn
  • ask the team about some "updated" images they were given

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#95 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:48 am

Congratulations !
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Roel
Developer

Post#96 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:29 am

mrneo240 wrote:[*]ask the team about some "updated" images they were given[/list]

Sorry, don't have any.

dreamcast-news wrote:Congratulations !

Thanks!

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#97 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:09 am

Roel wrote:
mrneo240 wrote:ask the team about some "updated" images they were given

Sorry, don't have any.

I think I PM'd on Reddit, I can pm you here as well. I didn't want to distribute your stuff. I remastered your demo images, made them a little nicer and fixed a few little picky things.

Roel
Developer

Post#98 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:55 am

Sorry, I hadn't noticed that. Reddit is about as intuitive to me as algebra from another galaxy.

Return to “New Games”