Intrepid Izzy KickStarter launched!

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Roel
Developer

Re: Intrepid Izzy KickStarter launched!

Post#71 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Actually, Adam recently mentioned us in a live broadcast. :)

Roel
Developer

Post#72 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Speaking of live broadcasts, we did one today! You can still watch the replay. Don't wait too long, though, because it will be automatically deleted after 48 hours.

https://live.kickstarter.com/senile-team/live-stream/senile-teams-senile-stream-q-and-a-live-play-live-drawing

Despite thorough testing, we had some startup problems for a few minutes, but fortunately they were quickly resolved.

BloodBrother
core

Post#73 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Roel wrote:Speaking of live broadcasts, we did one today! You can still watch the replay. Don't wait too long, though, because it will be automatically deleted after 48 hours.

https://live.kickstarter.com/senile-team/live-stream/senile-teams-senile-stream-q-and-a-live-play-live-drawing

Despite thorough testing, we had some startup problems for a few minutes, but fortunately they were quickly resolved.

I tried to watch this earlier, unfortunately i cannot view it on my phone :cry:
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#74 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 pm

If the campaign is unsuccessful would you consider a pre-order system like Retro Sumus did with Xenocider? Is that viable? I did not back the Xenocider campaign on kickstarter as I did not have the funds at the time - but with the pre-order system I was able to wait until I had the funds to pre-order and did so.

BloodBrother
core

Post#75 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:22 am

Wrath of Khan wrote:If the campaign is unsuccessful would you consider a pre-order system like Retro Sumus did with Xenocider? Is that viable? I did not back the Xenocider campaign on kickstarter as I did not have the funds at the time - but with the pre-order system I was able to wait until I had the funds to pre-order and did so.

I am concerned that this will not reach the goal they have. And it would be a shame if they didnt have an alternate method to get the game created, it looks to beautiful to not see the light of day! I am interested in what youve proposed, anything to get this game inside my dreamcast to play it...
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Roel
Developer

Post#76 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Wrath of Khan wrote:If the campaign is unsuccessful would you consider a pre-order system like Retro Sumus did with Xenocider? Is that viable? I did not back the Xenocider campaign on kickstarter as I did not have the funds at the time - but with the pre-order system I was able to wait until I had the funds to pre-order and did so.

I don't know, we'll look into it in due time.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#77 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Making some progress in our final 48 hours. Spread the word, post in gaming subreddits. Make sure to post a link and pictures. We already have the DC community, we gotta push in the PS4 and steam crowd.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Roel
Developer

Post#78 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:28 am

For those who hadn't noticed yet, the demo is now available to all! Download it, burn it, enjoy it and back it! Have fun! :)

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#79 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:08 am

Super stoked about the Demo. Can you issue a Kickstarter update about it so other users will know?

Also try contacting all the usual SEGA fansites and usual gamerblogs that like to ignore kickstarters. Every shot is worth it.

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#80 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Hey Roel, you do a nice job there! I really enjoyed the demo. I backed it! I hope you guys get the goal! :D

Return to “New Games”