Developer

Re: Intrepid Izzy

Post#121 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Thanks! Glad you like it!

segata sanshiro
Cracked LCD

Post#122 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:12 am

The past couple of days i played Wario Land: The Shake Dimension on the wii. It reminded of Izzy for some reason, the animations are almost as good as Izzy with an old Saturday morning cartoon feeling.

Roel
Developer

Post#123 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 am

Oh yeah, I remember that game. I think the art and animations are really nice. I found the controls very offputting though. The whole game could have worked perfectly well with a traditional controller, but they just had to give it the Wii treatment and shoehorn in wiggles and turns. But maybe I should give it another chance.

BloodBrother
core

Post#124 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:58 pm

I am so excited for this game.
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Roel
Developer

Post#125 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

I'm glad to hear that!

By the way, incase anyone was wondering, several news updates have been posted on Kickstarter and our dev blog since I last mentioned it here.

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#126 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:43 pm

This game plays incredibly (Just played the demo). Silky smooth gameplay, amazing audio and graphics. I'm sorry I missed the Kickstarter for this, as it deserves as much support as it can get!

Roel
Developer

Post#127 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:08 am

Thanks Roareye!

Roel
Developer

Post#128 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:24 am

Hi there,

I have just posted some news about Senile Team's presence at the upcoming Animecon (Saturday 16 June in The Hague), where Izzy's first boss fight will be revealed. Also, the production of the plastic figures (2 varieties) is finally completed and now we just have to wait for them to arrive.

Links to the full articles:
On the Senile Team Dev Log
On Kickstarter

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#129 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Roel wrote:Hi there,

I have just posted some news about Senile Team's presence at the upcoming Animecon (Saturday 16 June in The Hague), where Izzy's first boss fight will be revealed. Also, the production of the plastic figures (2 varieties) is finally completed and now we just have to wait for them to arrive.

Links to the full articles:
On the Senile Team Dev Log
On Kickstarter

Are those figures injection molded or 3d printed? Was it cost effective? what is the quality like? Just curious in case I try make a figurine one day too. Izzy looks great btw.

Roel
Developer

Post#130 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:18 am

Wrath of Khan wrote:Are those figures injection molded or 3d printed?

Injection molded.

Wrath of Khan wrote:Was it cost effective?

Errrrr... No. It seemed like it would be, but in the end it turned out to be very expensive. :( Nevertheless, I still think this was the better choice over 3D printing.

Wrath of Khan wrote:what is the quality like?

Fantastic! You couldn't get anywhere near it with 3D printing.

Wrath of Khan wrote:Just curious in case I try make a figurine one day too. Izzy looks great btw.

Thanks! What do you have in mind?

Return to “New Games”