DOA2/LE Texture Patcher (By CBNJ)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

cbnj
brutal

Re: DOA2/LE Texture Patcher (By CBNJ)

Post by cbnj »

Ryo_Hazuki

I think would be possible, the slots are in the exe, to add more slots we would just add them in the slot list and update the pointers in the exe, altough this still to be checked and tested
Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

This is pretty amazing really :) congrats a real total conversion using the engine now seems possible with hardware..
plonkarchivist
Fancy Pants Admin

Re: DOA2/LE Essentials (By CBNJ) - Tittle to be chaged later

Post by plonkarchivist »

cbnj wrote:DOA2/LE BLENDER 3D MODELS

This pack contain all the DOA2/LE characters 3d models in bin format to be used in whit VincentNL Naomi-lib importer plugin:
https://github.com/NaomiMod/blender-NaomiLibdoodle baseball

The models were cleaned removing the garbage 3d models and keeping only the nessesary files for a correct character body display.
The bodies mantain their original space cordenates as they were extracted out from the game files.
I dont use blender so you will have to manually assemble the body pieces into their rspective position.

Link: Comming soon.
This pack is really helpful, thank you very much
cbnj
brutal

Post by cbnj »

Ian Micheal

Can be a possibility but only time will say that.
Last edited by cbnj on Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

My Goal with The New 56 too overhaul up this game from top to bottom knock out the Plus Plus. If making New Slots possible would be nice to get Hard*Core costumes in wouldn't want anything else. CPU still be stuck on C1 bar Tag Team Mode unless their way to make Random Start Button to work on Story Mode & Time Attack.

More interested increasing Stage Select counter so we can have slots for Snowing Miyama, Desert, The Koku-an, The Editor Stage & The Undulation Checker. Want them all Random for Time Attack Mode. We have nine dummy stages surely they be useful slots for bringing in Hard*Core stages or new custom ones.

Still like to have real complete list off all cut-scene hex addresses. The Danger Zone tag stage must be replaced with new Tag Team stage! Hoping India & Raidou can be done for 2024!
cbnj
brutal

Post by cbnj »

Dirge Of Ram

Thats quite a bunch of stuff to do, hopefully all that can become a reality or at least half of it.
Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

I have big list on what I want to do. I'm keeping all this realistic on what the game can handle on. The Biggest Challenge would be editing up new Movesets that's the last thing I could ever do.

I'll be making Chapter 36 for New Year just to get The New 56 going again. Won't be able to match up too Esppiral HD Textures but definitely giving my all did with my latest Chapters.

Check on Ryu Highabusa channel livestreaming up modding the original Japanese version on the PS2 right now.

https://www.youtube.com/live/NNc53pzdfQ ... Ux2tgErp-G

2024 going to be a promising year on what else Dreamcast can do. We won't be needing a Hard*Core nor Dead or Alive 7 nor a Beach Volleyball.
cbnj
brutal

Re: DOA2/LE Essentials (By CBNJ) - Tittle to be chaged later

Post by cbnj »

plonkarchivist

Your welcome! and thanks!
Is great this package its being helpful.

The blender models to be uploaded before this year ends.