Scourge of armagon RADquake 5.1 SB[CDI]CD-DA] request DarkVampire295

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Scourge of armagon RADquake 5.1 SB[CDI]CD-DA] request DarkVampire295

Post#1 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:12 pm

Well been busy with lot of project this yeah this is update to radquake and a request :)

all features full CD-DA sound track :)

Press A to load game at menu :) pressing Y is for old swap disk Radquake just as bonus it does not work for this but real radquake cdrs quake disks..

Code: Select all

Shub-Niggurath and her minions have been defeated, but that doesn't mean that Quake's forces are finished. Arriving back at home base, you find it overrun with more of the hellish creatures. Armagon, another one of Quake's lieutenants, wants to continue where Shub-Niggurath failed. It's up to you to stop Quake once more.

Scourge of Armagon is the first official mission pack for Quake. It contains 15 new single-player levels spread over three episodes, a new deathmatch level, and new monsters, weapons and power-ups.

There are two new monsters: The Centroid is a huge mechanical scorpion who uses his sting for close attacks and two nail guns implanted in his claws for firing from afar. The Gremlin is a small and fast creature which can steal the player's weapon and use it against him.

New weapons include the proximity mine launcher, which fires grenades that will attach themselves to walls, ceilings or floors. The grenades are motion-sensitive and are triggered when creatures walk near them. The laser cannon fires energy blasts, which can bounce off walls, possibly coming back at the player or hurting another enemy. The final new weapon is the Mjolnir, being the hammer of Thor. Running on energy cells, it sends out bolts of lightning at enemies when hammered on the floor.

Among the new power-ups are the Empathy Shield, which gives some of the damage received by the player back to the attacker and the Horn of Conjuring, which summons a creature to fight by the player's side.

DOWNLOAD
SB[CDI]CD-DA]

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Scourge of armagon RADquake 5.1 SB[CDI]CD-DA] request DarkVampire295

Post#2 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:24 pm

Seems thr person that request it is not around now :) if any one wants me to really make this extra good let me know.. I have been playing it today and it's quite good right now but for when you go to options the music will stop course i can fix this so let me know.. and any other bugs ..

DarkVampire295
photon blast

Post#3 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:36 pm

Yesssss the quake collection is complete thank you Ian :)
Twitter @WayneBurke32

Best of luck, DV

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#4 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:52 am

I guess it does not work in DS
donate this for CD users...
Quake - Scourge of Armagon.png
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:14 pm

If Dreamshell can use CDDA on IDE it would work NO selfboot 1st_read.bin from this time will work with out modding it's scrambled bin.. You know this.. Thanks for the cover :)

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#6 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:06 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:If Dreamshell can use CDDA on IDE it would work NO selfboot 1st_read.bin from this time will work with out modding it's scrambled bin.. You know this.. Thanks for the cover :)

Will have to test the new DS ISO loader with CDDA support?! An excellent update.
And I did not know about not needing 1st_read.bin scrambled. Many homebrew games work with or without unscramble function in DS. If you unscramble you do not have to put "Homebrew".as OS, if you do not unscramble the bin file you must put homebrew to make it boot.
Your welcome, Cover, I have to update the quality of some old ones I uploaded here years ago
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-