Resident Evil 2 Dreamcast Modding

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

megavolt85
Developer

Re: Resident Evil 2 Dreamcast Modding

Post by megavolt85 »

brunovieira90 wrote: but is this directly linked to the rumble pack (maybe another rumble pack, which is sure to be original, not a third-party version) works correctly?
yes, this problem only occurs with some rumble pack

brunovieira90
minority
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All Games!

Post by brunovieira90 »

megavolt85 wrote:
brunovieira90 wrote: but is this directly linked to the rumble pack (maybe another rumble pack, which is sure to be original, not a third-party version) works correctly?
yes, this problem only occurs with some rumble pack
Thank you for taking my question (I knew you wouldn't have trusted a Facebook marketplace ad with such a cheap price lol).

Enviado de meu SM-G532MT usando o Tapatalk

xaeroxcore
Anarki

Post by xaeroxcore »

xaeroxcore wrote: Hope we can play someday soon this beauty in our DC
I have a number of modifications in mind. Once they're complete and all confirmed to be running without bugs on the Dreamcast, there will be a release. :)[/quote]

My man, that would be INCREDIBLE!! Thak you for that, can´t wait to test this Leon RE 4 model on our proper DC! May be i´m a dreamer, but this could be the first step for the long time awaited RE 4 Dreamcast port!

Green Ranger
killer

Post by Green Ranger »

Here's what Leon's new default skin will (likely) be in the upcoming Dreamcast release. On the left is the original skin, on the right is his new RPD uniform modelled after 2019's RE2 Remake. You'll have to click each thumbnail to see the full size images- this helps to better spot the differences between the outfits.
Leon 1 - Copy.jpg
Leon 2 - Copy.jpg
Leon 3 - Copy.jpg

As for Claire, you'll see her as Elza Walker (the scrapped female lead of Resident Evil 1.5). I've yet to decide if this should be her default skin or her 'Special Key' locker outfit.
Elza 2.jpg
Elza 3.jpg
Elza 4.jpg

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

The Leon's skin is wonderful !
In adds, we don't have the joint on the knees, at least we don't see it due to the new skin.

For Claire, I confess, I'd like the original instead of this one, but it's just my mind not a big deal.

Dirge Of Ram
Arabian Night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

As long Alyson Court voice remains put Claire in a corset available in the locker be great.

Green Ranger
killer

Post by Green Ranger »

I was going to post a teaser trailer for the upcoming mod release to YouTube, but I keep getting hit with a 'Verify it's You' message. Even after providing a number and turning 2 step verification on, it still keeps asking me to verify myself before allowing me to do anything video related. Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Dirge Of Ram
Arabian Night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

Don't give up your real personal details to YouTube/Google at all. Searched up came across https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/commen ... y_its_you/ as you already done the two step thing looking like another 7 days before you can upload again!

This problem been happening all year! Last year was the bank details just to watch "18 Plus Videos" no no no. I would upload to Internet Archive instead like to watch the teaser!

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

Hope you'll find an issue, youtube is not good sometimes...
I want to see the teaser !

Green Ranger
killer

Post by Green Ranger »

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Don't give up your real personal details to YouTube/Google at all. Searched up came across https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/commen ... y_its_you/ as you already done the two step thing looking like another 7 days before you can upload again!

This problem been happening all year! Last year was the bank details just to watch "18 Plus Videos" no no no. I would upload to Internet Archive instead like to watch the teaser!
I looked around for more info on this issue, and yup it's all true- 7 days before verification is complete. Until then, users can't upload videos. This is one of the DUMBEST things YouTube has done in recent memory. Why such a long wait period and why can't they simply give pre-existing Channel Owners an option to verify their identity via code sent to their email?

Since I already gave them 'a' phone number, I'll wait the 7 days to see what happens- then when I'm free to post again, I'll simply remove it. If things continue to be problematic, I may very well move my content from YouTube unto a different site such as the Internet Archive.

Until then, I'll reveal some screenshots from the trailer as well the name of the upcoming mod- RESIDENT EVIL 2: SPECIAL EDITION
RE2 SE Title Screen(1).jpg
Ark - Copy.jpg
Elsa - Copy.jpg