[v2.0 released] English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E"!

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

galaxygod
core

Re: [v2.0 released] English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E"!

Post by galaxygod »

I know you’ve got a lot of projects going but have you thought about doing an English translation for the last game in the dreamcast Neon Genesis trilogy? Lol It looks like a point and click game instead of a typing game, it came with a cool mouse. I think there’s a ds translation of it already too from what I can find online

ateam
Animated Violence

Re: [v2.0 released] English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E"!

Post by ateam »

galaxygod wrote:I know you’ve got a lot of projects going but have you thought about doing an English translation for the last game in the dreamcast Neon Genesis trilogy? Lol It looks like a point and click game instead of a typing game, it came with a cool mouse. I think there’s a ds translation of it already too from what I can find online
Yeah, I've considered it. Though, to be honest, WinCE games are a massive, massive pain in the ass. If not a lot of assembly hacking is required, they can be manageable, just like any other game for any other console. However, once you get into assembly territory, things get a lot more annoying (at least in my experience).
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube
• Discord: derek.ateam

galaxygod
core

Post by galaxygod »

ateam wrote:
galaxygod wrote:I know you’ve got a lot of projects going but have you thought about doing an English translation for the last game in the dreamcast Neon Genesis trilogy? Lol It looks like a point and click game instead of a typing game, it came with a cool mouse. I think there’s a ds translation of it already too from what I can find online
Yeah, I've considered it. Though, to be honest, WinCE games are a massive, massive pain in the ass. If not a lot of assembly hacking is required, they can be manageable, just like any other game for any other console. However, once you get into assembly territory, things get a lot more annoying (at least in my experience).
Thanks for the insight! I wasn’t sure if it was similar to the typing games or not since it’s the same developers, I play the typing project games a lot, so I was stoked to find a third game on the dreamcast I hadn’t seen before

cbnj
brutal

Post by cbnj »

Plans for the ayanami reí one?