[v2.0 released] English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E"!

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: Proud to announce my brand new v1.0 English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E" (DC)!

Post#11 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Does someone could share the dreamshell preset please ?

Rolly
letterbomb

Re: Proud to announce my brand new v1.0 English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E" (DC)!

Post#13 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Great job! ;)
I hope the entire project will be completed. Fingers crossed!

ateam
Heroine Console

Post#14 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:23 pm

Rolly wrote:Great job! ;)
I hope the entire project will be completed. Fingers crossed!

Thank you! Even though I'm DETERMINED to see this through to version 2, this release still allows the player to play and beat every level and complete the game. You can check the readme for specific details, as it's not yet perfect (or entirely "fun" lol).
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube
• Discord: derek.ateam

ateam
Heroine Console

Post#15 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:52 am

Extremely proud to announce the complete, definitive v2.0 release of my English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E"! The readme includes a lengthy explanation of how everything was achieved, but the important takeaway is that all wordbanks have been translated/localized, and each and every aspect of the game is 100% playable, beatable, and enjoyable.

Readme
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DerekPascarella/NeonGenesisEvangelionTypingProjectE-EnglishPatchDreamcast/main/read_me.txt

Download Patch
https://github.com/DerekPascarella/NeonGenesisEvangelionTypingProjectE-EnglishPatchDreamcast/releases/download/2.0/Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.-.Typing.Project.E.English.Patch.v2.0.-.Derek.Pascarella.ateam.zip

Download Patched GDI
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OsOLarlE_aB6KN2G09xsFZQ68XwMjsLi/view?usp=sharing

Download Patched CDI
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kEpbkObK4yZBc0fx5UKbHniWSXLGE4AQ/view?usp=sharing
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#16 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:50 pm

You must share it in romhack.

ateam
Heroine Console

Post#17 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:59 pm

fafadou wrote:You must share it in romhack.

I actually did submit it, but I screwed up the submission form and honestly have been too lazy to re-enter everything after receiving the "we're sorry but we denied your submission" email.
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#18 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:33 pm

fafadou wrote:Does someone could share the dreamshell preset please ?

I am doing a NTSC (US-Jp) compatibility list that soon will publish, I will include all playable Japanese games possible
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#19 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:22 am

Oh great well done.
There is also a retrodream update if you want to try it.
The compatibility is the same, but the menu is very much friendly.

niuus
noob

Re: [v2.0 released] English translation patch for "Neon Genesis Evangelion - Typing Project E"!

Post#20 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:09 pm

Great 2.0 release!