UPDATE RELEASE DOOMDC DCMC NETWORK TEST SD CDR GDEMU [PORT BY CHILLY WILLY]

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: UPDATE RELEASE DOOMDC DCMC NETWORK TEST SD CDR GDEMU [PORT BY CHILLY WILLY]

Post by Ian Micheal »

#1phoenixsunsfan wrote:Is there a cdi version of this collection I can play in my Redream emu, I download your previous links but Redream can't play sd cdi/iso. Im looking for doom , doom 2 doom final doom 4 remake etc collection which I guess is based of chilly willy and Amiga programmer versions labeled as mega doom collection.

"Looks like we have another one to add to the Doom collection:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-zero

I'm currently working on some art for the DCMC to use it as a front end launcher for a doom collection. Any new progress on the networking side of things Ian? So far the games hopefully in the collection are:

Doom
Doom 2
Final Doom
Doom 4 Demake
Doom Zero (need to test it)
Sigil (if it works)"
Sigil we have working last 4 months been very busy had covid 2 times and worked and coded the segapowered demo disk on the mag..

But i do have a bba now so i can work on networking when i get a chance..

#1phoenixsunsfan
Sunday Shootout

Post by #1phoenixsunsfan »

Ok thank you, I would definitely take a "as is alpha version of this collection on cdi", with 4 games or so even if online play isn't possible as I just want a cdi for my Redream emu as my Dreamcast finally died after 22 years and buying a new one seems expensive now.

I saw 10 versions on Dreamcast doom on Google, only 1 cdi works but it's winCE version idk if chilly willy did that and other is mega doom collection but zip had errors. So on Google I came to this link and I saw a new 4 or 5 collection and you trying to work on online but since this is a great Doom collection for Dreamcast (which is ironically rare even though doom is everywhere) I'd just like a link to doom 1 doom 2 final doom doom 4 demake (too bad no doom 3 demake) collection cdi whenever is good for you. Get well. Thank you.

law56ker
rebel

Post by law56ker »

Ian Micheal wrote:
#1phoenixsunsfan wrote:Is there a cdi version of this collection I can play in my Redream emu, I download your previous links but Redream can't play sd cdi/iso. Im looking for doom , doom 2 doom final doom 4 remake etc collection which I guess is based of chilly willy and Amiga programmer versions labeled as mega doom collection.

"Looks like we have another one to add to the Doom collection:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-zero

I'm currently working on some art for the DCMC to use it as a front end launcher for a doom collection. Any new progress on the networking side of things Ian? So far the games hopefully in the collection are:

Doom
Doom 2
Final Doom
Doom 4 Demake
Doom Zero (need to test it)
Sigil (if it works)"
Sigil we have working last 4 months been very busy had covid 2 times and worked and coded the segapowered demo disk on the mag..

But i do have a bba now so i can work on networking when i get a chance..
Nice work Ian, did you ever get a chance to release this collection?

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post by deluxux »

bump

Holsten
fragger

Post by Holsten »

where can i find the download for the doom game on dreamcast that can be played online?
Holsten knallt am dollsten.