Buggy Heat [JAP][GDEMU]

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

dubcity
Super Sonic

Buggy Heat [JAP][GDEMU]

Post#1 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:36 pm

Last edited by dubcity on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roareye
Rank 9

Re: Buggy Heat [JAP][GDEMU]

Post#2 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:36 am

That's awesome! Thanks man ^_^

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#3 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:40 am

Just as an FYI, I made a topic that details all the games (Japanese too) that include online titles, and I label if they are specifically VGA Incompatible. Some of the titles are a bit surprising (Power Stone 2 has online multiplayer in JP for example).

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13227

Thank you for making the JP Buggy Hear available properly though ^_^

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#4 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:58 am

You're welcome! I'll check that thread out. I realise some of the community here is online with their DC. It's awesome you're restoring the online sites of these games. I know deluxx made a thread in download section with links to online games that run on gdemu also. I'm not sure if they have front cover artwork. I'm so OCD about the artwork which is why I'm doing this to begin with lol. Since my DC isn't online my main goal has been to get all the front artwork on the games. Get rid of unnecessary data since the games are no longer on disc. And see if I can fit as much of the US and JP catalog (sorry PAL players) on a SD card as possible. Anyway I'll try to accommodate you best I can but not every post will be online games.

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#5 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:34 am

That's cool. Just make sure to include the PAL releases of Headhunter, Shenmue II, Monaco GP Online 2 and Toy Racer. All four are PAL exclusives well worth playing, and the latter two are online multiplayer and PAL exclusive.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#6 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:38 pm

no problem. I will eventually get to those plus Aqua GT, Taxi, Planet Ring, and Gunbird pal version which has VGA support.