GPSPDC update in progress And NGP RACEDC

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: GPSPDC update in progress And NGP RACEDC

Post#51 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:39 am

good luck with it Ian, you are surely one of the few that can put the hands into that lol
just find some old gba emus releases here on dctalk, i'll do some gameplay tries, never tried gba on dc :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#52 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:46 am

kremiso wrote:good luck with it Ian, you are surely one of the few that can put the hands into that lol
just find some old gba emus releases here on dctalk, i'll do some gameplay tries, never tried gba on dc :)

Yeah really dont run that bad for some games.. i will try not going to be a fast fix for sure with this..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#53 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Now have saving working on metal slug 2 right trigger forces a battery write i will show this demo soon on a real dreamcast i have not tested other games for it working correct but if all is well it be alpha 4 as saving on this would let me play some cool rpgs that been translated to english and are only on this machine :) today i had people up from me having work done and the water came pouring down in the bathroom.. then would you believe cement came pouring down over the floor pretty nitemareish time.. Good part is it's my wifes birthday :) shes the best

racedcsaving.png

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#54 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:04 am

skin2.png

Now with the Y button thats for returning back to the gui to select more games..

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#55 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:18 am

I love your work, I feel that your knowedge rise a lot since last days :-)

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post#56 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:25 am

Wow, I missed this thread but caught up with the development. This is outstanding, Ian! Very exciting stuff. NGPC is one of my favourite handhelds and it'd be awesome to get an emu with sound and saves support!
aka DavidHK on DC games.

Ripfire
stalker

Post#57 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Last edited by Ripfire on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#58 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Ripfire wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Racedc alpha 3 neogeo pocket color

overlay support new gui can return to the menu to select games menu music better sound
left right trigger turn sound up or down (y) returns to menu to select more games
https://www.patreon.com/posts/racedc-alpha-3-38389333

Download in Patreon!?

beta 1 will be fully public released not changed at all normally i dont release anything public till beta 1.

money is tight it's a way for my loyal fans and friends and family can post here to help me out

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#59 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:13 am

Full release today beta 1 included all new translation all homebrew games

MCF.png

Saving works on most games not all metal slug 2 it works some others it's a beta 1 after all..

Video and release up today:)

Be public downloaded for everyone thank you for the support

I will list all the upgrades in the release post speed is now very good sound very good but for voices (source code mixes all to one sample rate) which is in the code i would have to rewrite it to fix this so in the future.. sound is near perfect now but that you be happy with it.. tone speed is normal machine speed not slow..

anyways it be out today sometime hope you enjoy it.. alpha version early access to beta 2 etc are not public not started past beta 1 yet that will included porting cz80 from dreamneo sound mixing sampling voice not on the same sample rate.. source code with release will be on my github it's gpl after all..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#60 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 am

Update source is out https://github.com/ianmicheal/RACEDC all my projects will have there source released for further people to work with out this i could not updated this from troy :) might be over 14 years later but it was worth it..