Speed Devils - LATIN VERSION

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian
noob

Speed Devils - LATIN VERSION

Post#1 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:29 am

10 years ago this version with Latin rock of soundtracks came to my hands:

Now that I became an emulator, no matter how much I have searched, I cannot find this album, and I was wondering if anyone in this forum knows anything or, better, if there is a tool to change the songs.

Thank you
Last edited by Ian on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Speed Devils - LATIN VERSION

Post#2 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:46 am

..Someone modified Speed Devils? Don't ye call bullchit? There are no sounds coming out of those

Welcome!

Ian
noob

Post#3 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 pm

mistamontiel wrote:..Someone modified Speed Devils? Don't ye call bullchit? There are no sounds coming out of those

Welcome!

Aquí el vídeo correcto:

Gracias

beanboy
Wazza

Post#4 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 pm

@Ian
Oh crap. When you said latin version, I got confused there. Because I thought you were speaking about Italian music. Because certain tribes in Italy, are known as latins, and is the name of the language they speak etc. Which is where the term, latin comes from. My bad. Lol! :lol:

Outside of the US/America, we know that the word latin, is the name given to Mediterranean/Italian people, like the famous Brad Burns from Virtua Fighter and Christopher Columbus. And even the pesky Romans etc, who were causing trouble in the middle east, thousands of years ago. Who fought with short gladius swords and later on, fought with Italian spadone long swords, aka montantes in Spain and Portugal.
Last edited by beanboy on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:42 pm

I hate to break it to you beanboy but south America is also known as Latin America. Spanish and Portuguese which are the dominant languages are actually from the Latin Language Family. English is a Germanic language at it's core, with a lot of Latin derived words borrowed from the time of the French occupation of the British isles. But that excludes North America from being considered part of Latin America, except for our most southern countries which are also known as Mesoamerica, or Middle America from Greek.

So it is pretty easy to see what he was referring to in the title of this thread for people with just a simple passing interest in languages as I am.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Derailment such

Another Dreamcast title gets music mods!? Waaaaaaant!

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:19 pm

I would be interested in music mods for this game and POD Speedzone/POD 2. Those games all use the same engine, should be pretty easy to do the same with it.

Ian
noob

Post#8 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Sí, soy de Perú. Disculpen la confusión: América Latina.

Y volviendo al tema, sabrán de algún programa para cambiar la banda sonora del juego?
No sé si sirva de algo, pero el .GDI del juego viene con 11 archivos más en formatos .bin y .raw.

Buenas noches

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#9 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:20 pm

No veo el mod de el juego. Es muy interesante y, yo quero muchas musica mods para esta juego.

Por favor comprendes, mi espanole es mui basico, soy gringo de Texas jeje. Yo comprendes poquito.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#10 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:21 am

l0l