Help with SMS Plus

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

skyrunner14
rebel

Help with SMS Plus

Post#1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Okay, so I found a copy of SMS Plus over on ISOZone (it's an SDISO, and seems to be v1), and I've really been enjoying it! There are a few things I need some help/clarification on.

1) Isn't there some way to burn a disc with SMS and GG files on it so I can play games other than the ones that come pre-included? If so, how do I go about doing this?

2) If not, then I suppose I'd have to download the files for SMS Plus and include what games I want on there myself. But the problem with that is, I'm not sure how to compile the CD or whatever. How do I do this?

3) Assuming I would want to continue to use the program via my SD Card, how would I turn an ISO into an SDISO?

I'm sorry if these are obvious questions, or if I'm being too bothersome, but I have truly looked all over, the Internet, and I can't find any decent instructions on any of these. And, when I did find instructions I might be able to use, the programs mentioned I either couldn't find anywhere, or didn't work when I tried to use them. I guess I'm just really unlucky.

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, and sorry again if I'm being annoying, but I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks much!

Return to “Emulation”