KmusDC
fire

Re: TMNT COWBUNGA COLLECTION CHRISTMAS RELEASE IMRTECH

Post#42 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:51 pm

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#43 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:11 pm

wonderful nice to see it all works correct on Dreamshell :) i was not holding out much hope but there you go very nice video as well..

KmusDC
fire

Post#44 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:26 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:wonderful nice to see it all works correct on Dreamshell :) i was not holding out much hope but there you go very nice video as well..

I converted it without much faith. It's crazy, everything is so well optimized that it works with low data bandwidth. Again great job Ian. :)

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#45 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:09 pm

Now next add the mame version :mrgreen:
No sorry, just for me you don't said why you don't put it in this fabulous compilation.
Thanks also for the dreamshell version :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#46 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:48 pm

fafadou wrote:Now next add the mame version :mrgreen:
No sorry, just for me you don't said why you don't put it in this fabulous compilation.
Thanks also for the dreamshell version :D

My old sga port needs frameskip 8 to run as bad as it does did not want tin sound telephone only 2 player rom works not 4 player btw thing to drag the quality down.. Only running version that was play-able was mine..

ateam
Heroine Console

Post#47 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:53 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:I know of derek that it works on gdemu clone on ntsc dreamcast ..

I actually played on my authentic GDEMUs, don’t have any clones.
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube
• Discord: derek.ateam

Drunk_Caterpillar
noob

Post#48 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:01 pm

Just reporting in that I am not able to get this game to run. Here's my experience so far:

- Game boots and makes it to the "Press A" screen. Music is playing.
- When I press A, the screen goes dark for a second and then the "Press A" screen is displayed again, but with different music.
- When I press A the second time, I get the IMA dev stash screen which fades to black.
- The console appears to lock at that point.

For reference, I am running the collection from a USB-GDROM on its latest firmware (2019-06-06) and a DCDigital v1 on its latest firmware (v4.9-Standard) as well. I downloaded the collection from the Mega link in the OP.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#49 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:43 pm

Drunk_Caterpillar wrote:Just reporting in that I am not able to get this game to run. Here's my experience so far:

- When I press A, the screen goes dark for a second and then the "Press A" screen is displayed again, but with different music.
- When I press A the second time, I get the IMA dev stash screen which fades to black.

For reference, I am running the collection from a USB-GDROM on its latest firmware (2019-06-06) and a DCDigital v1 on its latest firmware (v4.9-Standard) as well. I downloaded the collection from the Mega link in the OP.

Did you try the image from there on demul?

Might want to try from my own link if the image was remade with out rockridge it would do exactly what your saying..
https://archive.org/download/tmnt-collection-imr try this with my image or https://filechan.org/X4Z2j4Oey8/TMNT_COLLECTION_IMR_rar

Sounds like the image was made with out fullnames..

above is comfirmed to work on mode and gdemu clones and burned to cdr..

No mega.nz link is from me there mirrors from other users..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#50 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:54 pm

Drunk_Caterpillar wrote:Just reporting in that I am not able to get this game to run. Here's my experience so far:

confirmed working on gdemu mode etc
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IlSHqo ... p=drivesdk

checking that mega.nz link might be a bad image..
If it's not this could be some quirky on usb gdrom my freind is testing tommorrow on one :)
Not the mega.nz link it works.. Ok have to see tomorrow ./