NEC PC-98 Emulator (CD-R - Dreamshell HDD IDE-SD) Download

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

NEC PC-98 Emulator (CD-R - Dreamshell HDD IDE-SD) Download

Post#1 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:53 pm

NEC PC-98 EMULATOR [CD-R - Dreamshell HDD IDE-SD]

This is "NEKO PROJECT II" EMULATOR FOR DREAMCAST, IT EMULATES NEC PC-98 VIDEOGAME COMPUTER
CONTAINS:
-CDI file
-ISO file arranged for Dreamshell
-Covers designed by me

NEC PC-98 TECHNICAL INFO (Included in file)

NEC PC-98 is a series of 16/32-bit Japanese personal computers, designed by NEC, but also licensed to other companies. In contrast to its PC-88 predecessor, the PC-98 was initially created as a business machine, but over time it eventually became popular with game developers. The PC-98 is based around Intel 8086 and compatible processors, but the design is proprietary, and it is not compatible with the IBM PC or clones, although versions of DOS and Windows were ported to it.
The system has a very large library of video games, consisting of more than 4,000 commercial titles and countless more doujin (indie) titles. The games and system are difficult to find outside of Japan, even on eBay. There are a few sites however that sell the games and systems.

NEC PC-98 Emulator (Alt.1).png

DONWLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/kyhkEKIK#vIoN7Qtrw ... 0-oXf86TmU
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ghost 1
lithium

Re: NEC PC-98 Emulator (CD-R - Dreamshell HDD IDE-SD) Download

Post#2 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:45 am

Hello, the emulator is ok but for launch the game some block screen, for sorcerian, block the introduction screen of selection board, the pad don't active for selection the figure personnage, a screen of validate a file beteween 0 and 10 or 15 , so i valid a number and the second file of game but no result. How to launch the game ? For dragon slayer, block to screen image description, it's a long wait for charge the game ? Dragon Slayer II screen of introduction and after black screen ?

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: NEC PC-98 Emulator (CD-R - Dreamshell HDD IDE-SD) Download

Post#3 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:37 am

I always confused this emulator with a PC engin one ^^
Thank you.