Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

TheMilkMan93
shadow

Re: MAME4ALL CDI Help

Post#11 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:05 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
TheMilkMan93 wrote:
MoeFoh wrote:
Just one bad block that may of been auto-fixed - shouldn't stop the disc from at least booting.

You can search and find some good articles on Dreamcast laser calibration.

Aaaaand that fixed it, as well as the few others that did not work the laser adjustment made it all work. thank you alot for the assistance!

Yeah they all need it in time there all dieing

If there's one thing I learned from modding gameboys is that there will always be some guy with alot of knowledge who will 3D print some crazy stuff and boom it's back from the dead. or in my case a guy with a screwdriver and a day off.

MoeFoh
Uber

Re: MAME4ALL CDI Help

Post#12 » Thu May 12, 2022 12:03 am

TheMilkMan93 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
TheMilkMan93 wrote:
Aaaaand that fixed it, as well as the few others that did not work the laser adjustment made it all work. thank you alot for the assistance!

Yeah they all need it in time there all dieing

If there's one thing I learned from modding gameboys is that there will always be some guy with alot of knowledge who will 3D print some crazy stuff and boom it's back from the dead. or in my case a guy with a screwdriver and a day off.

As long as you are playing emulators, give this one a try (GENS4GOOD):
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=14933&hilit=gens4good

And remember for the most reliable burns - burn at the slowest speed possible that your drive/cdr media supports.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski