NEO4ALL/AES4ALL: non-working games

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: NEO4ALL/AES4ALL: non-working games

Post#11 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:06 pm

streeker wrote:Ian, that's fine. I'm aware of your very own emulator. And I will check the CD games that don't seem to be working on NEO4ALL with your emulator instead soon. Still, this thread should be about NEO4ALL and AES4ALL and the games that are not compatible with these.

kasac205 stated that he got "Minnasan No Okagesama Desu!" working with NEO4ALL. So I'm looking for that particular version to get that game off the list.

You use what works who cares which emulator ? if it dont work on it does other thats what you use..

streeker
fragger

Post#12 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:06 am

kasac205 wrote:
streeker wrote:
kasac205 wrote:Minnasan No Okagesama Desu! (Neo4all rc4)

Thanks for the heads-up! I just double-checked that game. And neither the AES (that I've compiled myself) nor the MVS2CD conversion (that I've downloaded) works on my end. Could you possibly share your version? It obviously does work, right? Where did you get that from?

Use CD, not AES.

The thing is: there is no official CD version of this particular game. Whatever version you used, it has to be a custom conversion of the MVS ROM. Could you please share it? PM me, if you don't want to post it in public. Thanks!

kasac205
lithium

Post#14 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:06 am

streeker
fragger

Post#15 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:52 pm

kasac205 wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LeIKPRan8FIQKYEeK-H7QNaKiST-6twZ/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks a lot!

But, man this lousy game gives me headaches.
It works... well, sometimes. Sometimes it boots (i.e. gets past the NEO4ALL loading screen), sometimes it doesn't. You're not supposed to press A on the title screen, or it will freeze. And after Game Over, when it's prompting to save on the Memory Card (at least that's what I'm guessing, since it's all in Japanese) it will also freeze - no matter if you press A or B, no matter if you have a VMU inserted or not.

I don't know. I will try a few things more. But in the end, this one might stay buggy, I guess.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#16 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:00 pm

neo4all has saving bugs in a lot of games others it dont work at all...

kasac205
lithium

Post#17 » Sat May 15, 2021 4:05 am

Do you have an AES file for Crossed Swords II?

streeker
fragger

Post#18 » Sat May 15, 2021 7:12 am

kasac205 wrote:Do you have an AES file for Crossed Swords II?

No. That one was CD only.
I didn't bother to get the CD-to-cartridge version working.