C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Post#31 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:24 am

Ian Micheal wrote:...and reu support
:!:
that would be an amazing achievement :)

i can help in find some alternative releases that could unlock the running through frodo
cool idea btw, point out a list of those few picky bastard titles :)

Ghost 1
lithium

Re: C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Post#32 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:06 pm

in fact, Frodo's version is equal to the original Commodore. On the commodore computer, the floppy disk or the game cassette received came with a notice for a manipulation to start the game. And each game had its own manipulation. With a manipulation general run execute. It was also not easy to launch certain games at the time. A handling manual would be nice.

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#33 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:48 pm

Hello, The game Golden Axe is ok with emulation 1541. The two pad are necessary in fact (play with second pad ). For Final Fight, i load the game but after the introduction , i tape on button pad and arrive on a green screen . The game return to blue page of run. Enter a code to run is it necessary ? A code is indicate in the web Load "étoile",8,1, how to enter this code to dreamcast keyboard ? It is a notice for dreamcast keyboard with the commodore game ? And also a code about Load §8§ ? In touch F5 a run call Load " , is it this ?

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#34 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Hello, The game Golden Axe is ok with emulation 1541. The two pad are necessary in fact (play with second pad ). For Final Fight, i load the game but after the introduction , i tape on button pad and arrive on a green screen . The game return to blue page of run. Enter a code to run is it necessary ? A code is indicate in the web Load "étoile",8,1, how to enter this code to dreamcast keyboard ? It is a notice for dreamcast keyboard with the commodore game ? And also a code about Load §8§ ? In touch F5 a run call Load " , is it this ?

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#35 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Ok, For Final Fight the game run , after run loading the screen return to blue and tape F5 Load "Final Fight
and run and the game begin. However the maniability is not very good just jump and automatic combat. It's playable for two gamers. I test actually.

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#36 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:33 pm

How to play in One player, its seems to be on two players directly ?

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#37 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:34 am

amazing how also the latest c64 games work so good with FrodoDC
i have completed a couple of great ones in this period :

Sidney Hunter
sydney.PNG

Rocky Memphis
rocky.PNG

also The Shadow over Hawksmill (no pic :) )

L'abbaye des Morts ,Sam's Journey and many new ones works great too 8-)

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#38 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:37 pm

Lets hope we can get PAL vga support to this emulator sometime <3