Snes4all Custom Beta build test Update release for tmnt and others

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

nowloading
shadow

Re: Snes4all Custom Beta build test Update release for tmnt and others

Post#51 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:01 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Thank you for all your testing mate :)

I grabbed the Snes4all[build[30].cdi and played Super Mario World with your custom settings and it worked great.

I used your settings on a old burn of SNES4ALL that I had around and Zelda worked great on that too, this is definitely the best SNES Emulator for the Dreamcast.

Is there an ongoing custom settings list for games that have been tested so far?
Shoot me a PM if you have personalized requests and we can work something out.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#52 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:34 pm

nowloading wrote:

I grabbed the Snes4all[build[30].cdi and played Super Mario World with your custom settings and it worked great.

I used your settings on a old burn of SNES4ALL that I had around and Zelda worked great on that too, this is definitely the best SNES Emulator for the Dreamcast.

Is there an ongoing custom settings list for games that have been tested so far?

This build was for TMNT which on the old release to the public the sound poped and banged and was missing reverb and sound on the old one is only 16khz my build is 44khz stereo..

far as settings this was for TMNT nothing else it works other things yes but that's what it's for..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#53 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:40 am

nowloading wrote:...Is there an ongoing custom settings list for games that have been tested so far?

the default configuration is mostly ok for all the previous listed titles
my hint is to set at least the sound to 'reg', to unlock a couple of games that otherwise do not start at all
(ie Super Dropzone, Blackhawk)

leaving the 'throttle' to 25 is ok for 90% of the games, just a couple need a different one, ie :
Axelay (USA) -75
Cybernator -50
Firemen -75
Lamborghini Challenge -50

also some games you need to change the raster level, ie :
Nigel Mansell -75
Maui Mallard -75
Axelay (USA) -75
Choplifter -100
Firemen -100

and some you need to change the 'HW' value from 'on' and 'off' , ie :
Nigel Mansell -off
Prehistorik -off
Super Pang -on
Super Strike -on
Maui Mallard -on
Actraiser -on
Axelay (USA) -on
Choplifter -off
Hyperzone -on
Lamborghini Challenge -off
Mystical Ninja -off
Pac in Time -on

Punx2511
lithium

Post#54 » Thu May 05, 2022 12:04 pm

Could anyone upload a selfboot cdi with all the confirmed working games that have been tested? Looks like its Starting to get a decent library of games :o

rocksscotty
lithium

Post#55 » Fri May 06, 2022 8:55 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
nowloading wrote:

This build was for TMNT which on the old release to the public the sound poped and banged and was missing reverb and sound on the old one is only 16khz my build is 44khz stereo..

far as settings this was for TMNT nothing else it works other things yes but that's what it's for..

Hello again I also wanted to request a most up to date snes4all with all confirmed good working games so far. Lots of people are interested in this and I think it would be great to just release what is out there at the moment. Super mario, super castlevania, metroid these games are looking fantastic. Thanks again for what you do keep up the great work.

Punx2511
lithium

Post#56 » Sat May 21, 2022 12:54 pm

Never mind found a dreamsnes cdi witha load of games on that seems to run well :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#57 » Sat May 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Punx2511 wrote:Never mind found a dreamsnes cdi witha load of games on that seems to run well :D

Not even close that runs at frameskip 4

Punx2511
lithium

Post#58 » Mon May 23, 2022 3:32 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Punx2511 wrote:Never mind found a dreamsnes cdi witha load of games on that seems to run well :D

Not even close that runs at frameskip 4

Do you have an up to date cdi of urs with more games on u could share?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#59 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:25 am

Test cdi is on the first page in the middle of contract work for coding it has lot of games.. https://mega.nz/file/nUoDyQoC#2jfuasxhS ... oXFFUfvC3E

not into full sets many games can never work play-able the ones included are close to fullspeed no frameskip or max 1 with the best sound possible.. You can use the files to make your own cdi..

This will become cores and snes mini for dreamcast when I'm done how many games was including on that for $100.,. this has 4 times that..

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#60 » Mon May 23, 2022 9:42 am

I'm sorry to bother you with that again, but do you still planned to do an update for this one please ?