PCEcast PCE CD ?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

rocksscotty
lithium

Re: PCEcast PCE CD ?

Post#21 » Thu May 05, 2022 10:32 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:I have the proper set up version i did for my self with all iso +wav pce cdrom games complete collection that works i post it later show it work on a video

You know how big if you use iso+wav you only fit like 1 real game sometimes 2 if you rip isos dont use the wav you can fit about 44 games

hello IAN whenever you get the time could you post the pcecast that you worked on? I have one but it works very poorly you do good work and I bet yours is the best working one out there thanks.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#22 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:05 am

rocksscotty wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:I have the proper set up version i did for my self with all iso +wav pce cdrom games complete collection that works i post it later show it work on a video

You know how big if you use iso+wav you only fit like 1 real game sometimes 2 if you rip isos dont use the wav you can fit about 44 games

hello IAN whenever you get the time could you post the pcecast that you worked on? I have one but it works very poorly you do good work and I bet yours is the best working one out there thanks.

If i had the source i could fix it quite a bit.. Problem here is no src was ever released ..

Non iso games work at about 40 to 50fps current on this

rocksscotty
lithium

Post#23 » Fri May 06, 2022 7:31 am

Ok i see, would you be willing to post the cdi of the your best most up to date version if it at least? thanks appreciate the response

rocksscotty
lithium

Post#24 » Fri May 06, 2022 7:32 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
rocksscotty wrote:

If i had the source i could fix it quite a bit.. Problem here is no src was ever released ..

Non iso games work at about 40 to 50fps current on this

Ok i see, would you be willing to post the cdi of the your best most up to date version if it at least? thanks appreciate the response

Return to “Emulation”