Sh4 asm core pvr block dma transfer
saving i show hold right and left trigger
gdemu image
download
https://mega.nz/file/zzxzWaIQ#wpVCr3gQf ... w6dP9Lan1A

In the video for min i have a problem with my dreamcast controller port lol

watch the whole thing i fix that this was a request

saving is broken on all other builds

saving now you can save in game holding left and right trigger not auto save sh4 asm core is broken on detecting auto save
little advantage here is you can save every innings and not every 3 like on a real machine :)

We have now 10 titles close to perfect :)
Attachments
info.jpg
thanks.jpg
DNbbpjpg.jpg
DNbbpjpg.jpg (46.11 KiB) Viewed 6343 times

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Re: DREAMNEO CD CUSTOM COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Post#72 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:55 pm

thank ya ian.
checking youtube vid now.
:)

Sax20
lithium

Post#73 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:49 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:

gdemu image
download

saving now you can save in game holding left and right trigger not auto save sh4 asm core is broken on detecting auto save
little advantage here is you can save every innings and not every 3 like on a real machine :)

Ian, thank you so much!!

are you going to fix the save bug in other games? I have special interest in crossed swords 2 (and metal slug 1 and 2!)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#74 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Sax20 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

gdemu image
download

Ian, thank you so much!!

are you going to fix the save bug in other games? I have special interest in crossed swords 2 (and metal slug 1 and 2!)

Yes :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#75 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:01 am

Cross swords II S rev 2

Advantage over a real neogeo cd console 12x times faster loading times

saving fix

hold B and press A for fast movement just like normal and for block and jump X for magic

watch the video i show loading and saving from a clean reboot

You must hold left and right trigger after it says saving ok this menu just like the real console on the game only shows up when you let the counter go to zero on your continues anyways i show it in the video how saving works If you never let the continues count down to zero you would never save this is normal..

https://youtu.be/wFg2fhuu3Nw?t=280 url at time how to save
thats it for the update
https://mega.nz/file/fmpziSBA#q_9zwsZNM ... pr0E7Fcj7Q

All these updates have the gdemu image below for what ever game it is in this style
Attachments
DNcII.jpg
DNcII.jpg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 6258 times

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#76 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:45 pm

Working on the others there always be faults here and there but if i get feed back i will try to fix it..

Sax20
lithium

Post#77 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:18 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Working on the others there always be faults here and there but if i get feed back i will try to fix it..

Ian, thank you so much for the work!!

I'm testing crossed swords 2, the save work now, thanks!

After playing it I found some audio bugs. Sometimes the music stop, but not like the original game (a few seconds off until start again) it have no music a lot of time, and the audio FX sounds, specially the left and right cut, at least with the knight (press left or right + A in front of an enemy to do it), stop start working sometimes, I realized after a few minutes playing, in act 7 I think. Also when you get an item from an enemy there is no sound effect sometimes. In act 9 happens a lot of times. Maybe pause the game a few minutes make the bug appears with more easily.

These are the bugs I found, music stop and sound effect don't working sometimes.

also I'm going to complete the all game twice to look if the high score is still there, and more issues.

thank you and greetings!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#78 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:40 pm

Thanks i have a look music loading time will be off a bit when it stops starts takes time on dc to init it 250ms each time that might not be fix-able

SFX is timing problem for sure thanks i look into it such great feed back when i played it i did not even notice lol

Sax20
lithium

Post#79 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:39 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Thanks i have a look music loading time will be off a bit when it stops starts takes time on dc to init it 250ms each time that might not be fix-able

SFX is timing problem for sure thanks i look into it such great feed back when i played it i did not even notice lol

I forgot to say that the volume feels a little low in comparison to the DC games

Shoto
shadow

Post#80 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:29 pm

Now I finally get the chance to thank you Ian Michael for converting and uploading Baseball Stars Professional!!! Great conversion, but between BS 1 and 2 my fielding is a nightmare! haha BS was even great on the NES. Thank you for all the self boot conversions! Magician Lord has some bugs to it. One boss's laser fire is invisible, and there's a glitch here and there, but over all very playable. Tried out a five disc NeoGeo cartridge emulator but couldn't get it to work. I still wanna play that weird new Mr Do. But it doesn't matter we've got Street Slam and Baseball Stars Pro!!
Thanks again for all your hard work Ian!