NEOGEO POCKET COLOR UPDATE PREVIEW B1.5 FULL SAVING WORKING

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

NEOGEO POCKET COLOR UPDATE PREVIEW B1.5 FULL SAVING WORKING

Post#1 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:54 am

SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash [DREAMCAST HDMI 60FP][PREVIEW FULL SAVING WORKING] NGPC RACE

Full saving now working on Racedc neogeo pocket color emulator for dreamcast port by Troy davis update by Ian micheal

Return to DCMC load from DCMC no reboot..

Speed up to 95% no frameskip no more jitter on games..
Only thing to do left is voices are mixed at 44khz they should be 12khz then it's fully done

Very close to release final would be geting voices to mix at 12khz since this not part of the emulator i would have to write this from start to do this will take some time..
Almost every game loads and has now got full saving :)

Matching the nintendo switch versions..
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: NEOGEO POCKET COLOR UPDATE PREVIEW B1.5 FULL SAVING WORKING

Post#2 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:04 am

Oh yes !

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#3 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 am

amazing Ian, glad to see you are still improving these old emulators :)

just a curiosity, where did you get that relaxing dcmc main tune ?
just lovely

runkthepunk
Doom

Post#4 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:43 pm

Brilliant work as ever!

Sicgamer
shadow

Post#5 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:54 pm

keep up the good work!!

qupe75
photon blast

Post#6 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:25 pm

This looks good Ian

OriginalName
rebel

Post#8 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:01 am

Hey there Ian Micheal, I just wanted to say that you're doing incredible work and it's deeply appreciated. The Dreamcast is my favorite, most-played console, and I like many people always felt a little let down by how many emulators were left at 80-90% complete. Super Famicom and Neo Geo CD being so close is like a dream come true, but this much progress being made on the Neo Geo Pocket Color was a big surprise for me. I absolutely love the NGPC, and as a handheld that was compatible with the Dreamcast it really feels like it was meant to be. Who knows, had both platforms been more successful back in the day we might have seen a Super Game Boy-like VMU-slot adapter to play NGPC games on a TV through the Dreamcast. I'm really looking forward to your next update. Excellent work all around.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#9 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:15 pm

new theme and 45 xvid gameplay videos etc very soon to release now

Set youtube to 720p60fps

This shows new theme videos playing and neo turf masters

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:51 am

OriginalName wrote:Hey there Ian Micheal, I just wanted to say that you're doing incredible work and it's deeply appreciated. The Dreamcast is my favorite, most-played console, and I like many people always felt a little let down by how many emulators were left at 80-90% complete. Super Famicom and Neo Geo CD being so close is like a dream come true, but this much progress being made on the Neo Geo Pocket Color was a big surprise for me. I absolutely love the NGPC, and as a handheld that was compatible with the Dreamcast it really feels like it was meant to be. Who knows, had both platforms been more successful back in the day we might have seen a Super Game Boy-like VMU-slot adapter to play NGPC games on a TV through the Dreamcast. I'm really looking forward to your next update. Excellent work all around.

Thank you for your support and words .. I do love the wonderswan and ngpc i see no why we cant have very close to 100% on both.. I know you can play them better on other things but that dont cut it to me first emulator i ever played on a console was wonderswan on dreamcast .. I will try to improve these as much as i can :)