DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Moderators: VasiliyRS, deluxux

User avatar
Rolly
core
Posts: 122
Contact:

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#91 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Great job Ian ;)
Hope you opt for as many jRPGs as possible (Chrono Trigger and Tactics Ogre Lets Cling us Together are my favorites).
I don't care about the rest of the SNES game library :)

User avatar
Anthony817
Shark Patrol
Posts: 3516

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#92 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:24 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
Anthony817 wrote:Do you think you could try and run some tests and see if you are able to load game images with over 2gb?


my 0.7.0 bootloader for HDD has no restrictions, you can run images up to 32 gigabytes


Yes, but that is for Dreamshell. I mean like on GDEMU running discs that are larger. Ian was not able to get them working, and I once created a mod disc for nuQuake that was apparently too large to run.
Image

shenhulahula
undertow
Posts: 25

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#93 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Will Super Mario Kart ever be able to run at full speed? Or is it not possible with the Mode 7 games?

User avatar
megavolt85
Developer
Posts: 1009

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#94 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:50 pm

Anthony817 wrote:I mean like on GDEMU running discs that are larger. Ian was not able to get them working, and I once created a mod disc for nuQuake that was apparently too large to run.


put image_tests = 0 to your GDEMU.ini

User avatar
dubcity
Dreamcast Swirl
Posts: 530

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#95 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:57 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
Anthony817 wrote:I mean like on GDEMU running discs that are larger. Ian was not able to get them working, and I once created a mod disc for nuQuake that was apparently too large to run.


put image_tests = 0 to your GDEMU.ini


just mdf images or also cdi?

User avatar
megavolt85
Developer
Posts: 1009

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#96 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:04 pm

mdf works badly on GDEMU

image_tests = B
Where B is 0 (disabled) or 1 (enabled). If disabled, image integrity tests will be relaxed to allow oversized media. Note that correct operation is not guaranteed with such images. Default is enabled.

User avatar
Anthony817
Shark Patrol
Posts: 3516

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#97 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:30 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
Anthony817 wrote:I mean like on GDEMU running discs that are larger. Ian was not able to get them working, and I once created a mod disc for nuQuake that was apparently too large to run.


put image_tests = 0 to your GDEMU.ini


Wow so that is all we have to do? Aweome! Now this should make Ian's DCMC frontend project way better! Thanks so much for the info Megavolt!

P..S. Side question, for Bleemshell menu can we also put .txt file in the iso folder to help speed up loading on larger cards since it also uses Gdmenu .ini?
Image

User avatar
megavolt85
Developer
Posts: 1009

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#98 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Anthony817 wrote:P..S. Side question, for Bleemshell menu can we also put .txt file in the iso folder to help speed up loading on larger cards since it also uses Gdmenu .ini?


need to write a PC program that will create a list

fafadou
Sunday Shootout
Posts: 683

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#99 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:24 pm

@Ian michael could you tried this zelda homebrew with your last version of SNES4ALL please :
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/sekibanfiles.shtml#02

And the french version:
https://mega.nz/file/mVAAjJ7Y#4lOX9DPB_ ... gxEcA_7n3c

Thank you, hope you can manage all your projects as you want.

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2966
Contact:

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#100 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:06 pm

fafadou wrote:@Ian michael could you tried this zelda homebrew with your last version of SNES4ALL please :
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/sekibanfiles.shtml#02

And the french version:
https://mega.nz/file/mVAAjJ7Y#4lOX9DPB_ ... gxEcA_7n3c

Thank you, hope you can manage all your projects as you want.


I will test this out thank you :)

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Emulation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users