Amiga UAE4ALL multirelease - DCMC

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

OriginalName
rebel

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL multirelease - DCMC

Post#51 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:58 pm

kremiso wrote:lol, amazing hardware, used for 20 years back in the day,
still randomly today on emulation and real hardware

did you reach to run Agony, using the previous hints?

i have also tested it with the latest 3.5 release, with this one is required the 'Malnok' cracked version

Hey! Yes, I just tested it using your advice on the earlier release and got it up and running, thank you! There were some performance issues, but it was nice to see it running. I'm going to try it and a few other "unlisted" games on the version Ian provided later on and compare performance.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#52 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:43 pm

kremiso wrote:FlorreW, apart the already know picky titles, do you know some other games that need to be 'fixed' for the 2.0 kickstart ?
i'm asking, because i can do some new tries atm

I am sorry for the late answer mr Kremiso, but nope not as for now. What i do want to know thou , is what titles you got up running that is not on the compilation i did with 192 games or something.

I am gonna make a new version of that disc so i want to know if there are any games i missed that actually works (in a close to perfect/playable state)

8-)

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#53 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:20 am

OriginalName wrote:
kremiso wrote:lol, amazing hardware, used for 20 years back in the day,
still randomly today on emulation and real hardware

did you reach to run Agony, using the previous hints?

i have also tested it with the latest 3.5 release, with this one is required the 'Malnok' cracked version

Hey! Yes, I just tested it using your advice on the earlier release and got it up and running, thank you! There were some performance issues, but it was nice to see it running. I'm going to try it and a few other "unlisted" games on the version Ian provided later on and compare performance.

great to know
there are a bit of tricks to learn about uae4all, but after that it does his job decently lol

if you are on real hardware, consider that you can make your personal cd with just all the games you want to try (.adf);
if you load the emulator first, then you can open the lid and insert another set freely, there is an useful file manager

my next step is to unlock many picky bastard ones for the latest 3.5 2MB release :)
Last edited by kremiso on Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#54 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:24 am

FlorreW wrote:
kremiso wrote:FlorreW, apart the already know picky titles, do you know some other games that need to be 'fixed' for the 2.0 kickstart ?

I am sorry for the late answer mr Kremiso, but nope not as for now. What i do want to know thou , is what titles you got up running that is not on the compilation i did with 192 games or something.

I am gonna make a new version of that disc so i want to know if there are any games i missed that actually works (in a close to perfect/playable state)

8-)

no problem
wait just a bit before the new release, i'm preparing a couple of picky ones to work/better work with the latest 3.5 release ;)

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#55 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:14 am

kremiso wrote:
FlorreW wrote:

8-)

no problem
wait just a bit before the new release, i'm preparing a couple of picky ones to work/better work with the latest 3.5 release ;)

No stress friend :)