Amiga UAE4ALL kick1.2 games pack

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL rc1 - games pack

Post by kremiso »

While I'm here is uae4allrc3 with fixed controls and non double buffer for nulldc...
^^^ i'm entering in the x-ray chamber with this ^^^

TEST, TEST, TEST ... :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

I will have both for DCMC for people to use including zx4all etc got start working on dcmc stable-ness with some things

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

your project is amazing, having all the emus together with the media center

zx4all lol, i still have a complete working games set for this, splitted in two (beta1 & beta2);
this is another emu that does not work on NullDC
also, not for everyone, surely :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

kremiso wrote:your project is amazing, having all the emus together with the media center

zx4all lol, i still have a complete working games set for this, splitted in two (beta1 & beta2);
this is another emu that does not work on NullDC
also, not for everyone, surely :)
Yeah i post the builds of both of those that work on nulldc :) also my openbor update is dreambor is the only one that runs on nulldc lol

Like you my pc is weak and i had to use nulldc for most things lol had no choice but to edit things to make it run on it lol

zx4all and the new castlevania homebrew game rocks lol

One of the best HOMBREW games for Zx Spectrum.

Infact many new homebrew games for that way better then the retail releases now some pretty amazing just this year

silfa80
noob

Post by silfa80 »

what a great job you did ... I can ask you how it is possible to save, I tried in every way but I could not. I didn't even understand how to read the txt file. Consider that I simply burned the cdi and gioxo file to dreamcast pal. thanks again for your work.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

silfa80 wrote:what a great job you did ... I can ask you how it is possible to save, I tried in every way but I could not. I didn't even understand how to read the txt file. Consider that I simply burned the cdi and gioxo file to dreamcast pal. thanks again for your work.
Save states are working on rc3 rc1 it saves disk sector to vmu so the game has to have a save point..

rc3 can save state..

rc1 saves a save game sector for a game when you save in a game..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

silfa80 wrote:what a great job you did ... I can ask you how it is possible to save, I tried in every way but I could not. I didn't even understand how to read the txt file. Consider that I simply burned the cdi and gioxo file to dreamcast pal. thanks again for your work.
thanks, glad you like it :)
let us know about non working/ working until some point games, in order to try to change them

about the save question, iirc the rc1 behaves like the real Amiga did
so for the games that have a save option are required as many save disks specified formatted for each one;
surely not user friendly as the rc3, that's the reason i put inside the better trainer release for many of them,
possibly with a starting level option.
i'll try to check better this point in the next release, that will have also the rc3 in add ;)

FlorreW
Animated Violence
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 sometimes

Post by FlorreW »

I am working on a compilation , The Dcmc toghether with Uae4all rc1. Not going through ALL Amiga games but all of the most populär , making sure only working games are there.

Gonna put Amiga music there as well as Amiga Ads (pictures / movies)

Gonna try to have a image as well for ut to be displayed in gdemu ,the "Amiga Classics Collection"

Also i plan to make a simple FAQ (as a picture in the Dcmc) with basics instruktions for the emulator.

Its a fun project becouse the Amiga is such a lovely machine ❤️

Thanks to Ph3nom and Ian for making this possible.

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

FlorreW wrote:...Its a fun project becouse the Amiga is such a lovely machine ❤️

Thanks to Ph3nom and Ian for making this possible.
These two points 100% agree :)

great project FlorreW, i like to see all these cool attempts coming out
the Amiga is filling also the Dreamcast RAM :P

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

i'm at 90%
changed about 100 disks versions
added other 150 disks
tomorrow i'll do a first try with the uae4all multilauncher

it's almost ready :)