Amiga UAE4ALL kick1.2 games pack

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL rc1 - games pack

Post#42 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:16 pm

i did a quick test with selfboot inducer
the rc3 and your custom build works fine, but the standard rc1 does not :?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#43 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Can make min DCMC to do the job really dont need Selfboot inducer DCMC loads both

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#44 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:27 pm

too late here to test something lol
tomorrow i'll search again in the hdd, it's a mess atm :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#45 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:31 pm

If you want me to make it i can the plain files nothing selfboot inducer can do DCMC cant do but it's new kos not 1.1.5 which has problems loading some things

No build is final were just working things out :) I can say this project has slow me down on all the others for sure massive amount of code to look thru and understand very fast each time.. testing me out building old code from 3 tool chains 2 gcc compilers lol ..

Yeah can make DCMC do just about anything even load wince retail games etc

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#46 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:41 pm

oh it would be helpful :)
a standard launcher with 3 releases of uae4all (rc3, rc1 and your rc1 custom build) should do the job

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#47 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:44 pm

kremiso wrote:oh it would be helpful :)
a standard launcher with 3 releases of uae4all (rc3, rc1 and your rc1 custom build) should do the job

Custom DCMC uae4all rc1 rc3 both return to hardware from the emulator to DCMC custom theme
multi launcher.png

DCMC[UAE4all][mulit][RC1RC3].rar
(9.12 MiB) Downloaded 364 times

:)
RC3 is very custom has 2meg enabled // dont show up in work bench but it's there in the code
Fast cpu access means lot of games are now proper fullspeed no stutter

Rc3 works on demul and others not nulldc still a bug with that but every thing works controls saving etc

Anyways you can put any rc3 long as the bin is unscrambled this version i included has some screen bugs working on as i did this anyways hope it helps

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#48 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:33 am

extendmemory.png

amigacustom.png

2mb of memory :)

fixed rc3 screen bugs I will update it upload here soon
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#49 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:44 am

i'm testing dcmc, i have a couple of hints, imo should improve this :

- in the main menu, put the Programs field in first place, instead of fourth
- the cd root directory is a bit messy with all the files and folders, it would be possible to have all
the dcmc files (and maybe also the different emulator bins) in a first different folder ?
- same as the first point, if possible when you select 'Programs', to have the 'cd' option before the 'vmu' one

all the 3 points are imo just to help browsing ;)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#50 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:49 am

kremiso wrote:i'm testing dcmc, i have a couple of hints, imo should improve this :

- in the main menu, put the Programs field in first place, instead of fourth
- the cd root directory is a bit messy with all the files and folders, it would be possible to have all
the dcmc files (and maybe also the different emulator bins) in a first different folder ?
- same as the first point, if possible when you select 'Programs', to have the 'cd' option before the 'vmu' one

all the 3 points are imo just to help browsing ;)

Ok sounds good i will look into this puting the programs folder 1st

This no right now if the bins are in folder depth the art work fails to work i will look into

Yes good idea right now this how josh had it :) we can do this But it is a standard kos function you see uae4all puts vmu first when in the file menu as well :)

Improved both emulators added 2mb version etc
amigacustom.png

DCMC[uae4all][mulit][2mb].rar
(7.5 MiB) Downloaded 337 times

kickoff2.png

This rc3 2mb is faster then standard release you can get on hardware updated the mmu cache and memory access using sh4 form dreamhal

Nulldc does not support mmu why it dont work on nulldc

When i post these there not final like dev post as i go along i work best doing this others wait till it's perfect etc thats not me i post lots of things as i go if i say final or beta 1 final then it's fully tested by me for major faults

rc3 2mb at this time cant return to dcmc uses to much memory if i cant get it to return i make it reboot still working on that