Dreamneo1.2[SB][CDI] Samurai Shodown RPG French translation[ Request] ShindouGo

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Dreamneo1.2[SB][CDI] Samurai Shodown RPG French translation[ Request] ShindouGo

Post#1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:30 pm

cooltext354479388487553.png

This is for ShindouGo it's the Samurai Shodown RPG French translation version this is a custom build just for this game uses not the same render.

Video will come soon showing it works

Here is the video showing the game now working Samurai Shodown RPG French translation[ Request] ShindouGo

I talk about how hard it was to get working and the history of the game hope you enjoy :)

main.png

Problems
-- transition grafix errors
-- Sound sfx not all play some are very low have to turn you volume max
-- still some long load times there is over 3000 files
-- static tick in the sound i tried to fix make it as low sounding as i could this game does something wierd things..

Plus
-- works does not on neo4all
-- Saving works
--Speed is good little un smooth nothing much
--CDDA intro works
--CDDA now works in towns

Link to selboot cdi packed to rar
https://mega.nz/file/PgkFDCQT#RNyITA1zU ... LDn2P0JOL8

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Re: Dreamneo1.2[SB][CDI] Samurai Shodown RPG French translation[ Request] ShindouGo

Post#2 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:04 am

great thanks to you ;)
I will hasten to share it so that it benefits the greatest number :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Dreamneo1.2[SB][CDI] Samurai Shodown RPG French translation[ Request] ShindouGo

Post#3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:37 pm

ShindouGo wrote:great thanks to you ;)
I will hasten to share it so that it benefits the greatest number :)

thank you

here is a smoother framerate version of the build only the emulator if you want to build your own
DreamNeo CDv1.2fast.rar
(634 KiB) Downloaded 495 times

Has more optimizing for scrolling worth a try i will use this to make the english version

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#4 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Thanks Ian ;)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Still trying to fix the static ticking on this game to do with the 16 channels mixing volume going to take a lot of trial and error

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:42 pm

New version more sound effects almost no static on sounds now much much better for making this game new build lots of improvements
main.png

Samurai Shodown RPG build.rar
(814.98 KiB) Downloaded 488 times
plain files

press start now flashes proper at bottom of the screen at the splash screen more speed on all of it as well

Now works perfect on demul both english and french versions of the game
emulation is not perfect on this game but very good now
demul.png

can now play on demul which is very much the closest to dreamcast hardware as an emulator never could before..

Only tested on Demul not real hardware for now cant test right now.. this may not even work this build on a real dreamcast I'm just sharing for now this dev test.. So dont waste a cdr on it use gdemu or something like that if you try it on a real dreamcast .. rar includes another version as well..

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#7 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:New version more sound effects almost no static on sounds now much much better for making this game new build lots of improvements
main.png
Samurai Shodown RPG build.rar plain files

press start now flashes proper at bottom of the screen at the splash screen more speed on all of it as well

Now works perfect on demul both english and french versions of the game
emulation is not perfect on this game but very good now
demul.png

can now play on demul which is very much the closest to dreamcast hardware as an emulator never could before..

Only tested on Demul not real hardware for now cant test right now.. this may not even work this build on a real dreamcast I'm just sharing for now this dev test.. So dont waste a cdr on it use gdemu or something like that if you try it on a real dreamcast .. rar includes another version as well..

Tested on Gdemu, works like a charm. I do not know that game very much, just heard about it. Is it a good game ?
Thanks for French people :)

PS : when going to options, "bip sound" keep playing but I am pretty sure you know that.

Alphos
noob

Post#8 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:49 am

Hi! Please, could be possible to have a full release cdi for GDEMU with Samurai Shodown RPG in english?

Thank you so much.

qupe75
photon blast

Post#10 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 am

I'd like this one if you can in English too please Ian :)