NEO4all RC4 vs Dreamneo beta 5 Dev in the dark youtube video

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

NEO4all RC4 vs Dreamneo beta 5 Dev in the dark youtube video

Post#1 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:53 pm

New video i did sick neo4all vs dreamneo beta 5 Course neo4all rc4 with 2 sh4 asm cores wins but not finshed not that far away now of geting very very close.. Bit of fun

Still work to do to catch up to rc4 on metal slug.. other games dreamneo is faster not this one yet in places it is faster but Im one guy with almost no help for coding hope you enjoy some dev silly ness

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Re: NEO4all RC4 vs Dreamneo beta 5 Dev in the dark youtube video

Post#2 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:18 am

Very good.

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#3 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:52 am

Ian, this is really good work. Im amazed at how well it runs. I wish I was able to do something like this. I really appreciate you working on this, the NEO GEO CD catalogue on the Dreamcast running at full speed would be AMAZING.

I will be eagerly watching for your updates.

Thank you for all your work :)
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:45 pm

Anonymouse wrote:Ian, this is really good work. Im amazed at how well it runs. I wish I was able to do something like this. I really appreciate you working on this, the NEO GEO CD catalogue on the Dreamcast running at full speed would be AMAZING.

I will be eagerly watching for your updates.

Thank you for all your work :)

Thank you :) As of right now i have 2 games that run faster then neo4all rc 4 it's a start i show that on the next dev battle i wanted to be fair because neo4all rc4 is fantastic.. and it wins on metal slug 1 and lot of others.. I have now got a few games faster then neo4all dont think i could of even dream of that a few months ago :) for example bang 2 busters mvs game i have faster then indie retail release and less bugs the guys dont disappear when you get hit in my version other little bug fixes.. If i can still breath i will not stop till this is complete :) I have not released that since it's still being sold .. but i will release the build that works it like this.. be up to the public to add the mvs convert..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:18 am

Update Metal slug 1 now almost as good faster correct sounds lag fixed on collections of weapons.. Dreamneo does right now as of the last build today play some games better then neo4all rc4 like Viewpoint and others..
bios.png

main.png

DREAM NEO CD [PVRDMA][SQ][32MEM] with Bios uploading for the first time on any neogeo cd emulator for dreamcast bios upload read is disabled on neo4all and all my other releases it does make a whole bunch of games not work at all.. But the games it does work perfect now have all sound effects correct timing
Working games tested on real dreamcast
-----------------------------------
PERFECT 100% SPEED 60FPS GAMES
-----------------------------------
SUPER SIDE KICKS 1 105% PERFECT/ faster then normal
GHOST PILOTS 105% PERFECT/ faster then normal almost no slowdown
VIEWPOINT 105% PERFECT/ faster then normal with no slowdown
SUPER SPY 100% PERFECT/no errors
AEROFIGHTERS 2 100% PERFECT /All grafix fixed sounds and cdda
NINJA MASTERS 100% / black grafix on ninjamasters logo on intro not menu
Sengoku 2 100% perfect /no errors
KK far east eden BP 100%/110%

------------------------------------
GAMES THAT ARE FULLSPEED AT TIMES
ART OF FIGHTING 2 BP 90%/100%
World Heros Perfect BP 90%/100%
Samurai Shodown 1 BP 85%/100% all sfx now fixed
KK far east eden BP
BREAKERS BP
Metal Slug 1 85%/110% /sound lag fixed correct sounds
2020 super baseball 90%/100 / proper pitch sounds

Samurai Shodown RPG Trans English

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#6 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:38 am

We can only thank you for your effort on the Dreamcast scene, increasing the amount of titles available on our beloved video game.