DREAM NEO CD [NAM 1975] like op wolf with video[SB][CDI]

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

DREAM NEO CD [NAM 1975] like op wolf with video[SB][CDI]

Post#1 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:02 am

Running at 60fps correct pixel render full cdda stereo First off it's a lot better then the webcam video shows so test it your self

This is dream neo cd running neogeo cd game at fullspeed with cd audio and sound.. This is a webcam and it's looking at a lcd screen so lot of ghosting and some lag .... on real hardward this is sliky smooth 60fps no auto frameskip no framekip at all but it's all i have right now that can do above 29fps dvd recorder anyways if you can make a proper capture of it that be cool for the topic

I would like you to try it on real hardware and let ever one else know.. cd tracks are now in the right order as well
bios.png

bios.png

Link to SB CDI
https://mega.nz/#!TnQAGYaD!CSZsJgIUzSG9 ... 1nPQpTe2O4
Attachments
main.png

Roel
Developer

Re: DREAM NEO CD [NAM 1975] like op wolf with video[SB][CDI]

Post#2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:20 am

Oh nostalgia! I played this game every day with a friend who had a NeoGeo AES back in the day. The final boss was unreasonably hard, but it was all the more rewarding when we finally beat him. Happy times.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:27 am

Roel wrote:Oh nostalgia! I played this game every day with a friend who had a NeoGeo AES back in the day. The final boss was unreasonably hard, but it was all the more rewarding when we finally beat him. Happy times.

Yeah i think it's pretty cool I'm sorry my video capture does not show how it's really running.. sounds like good times.. For me it was op wolf with the gun at the arcade then on the c64 lol later i did buy the NES port because of the light zapper ..

Thanks for sharing

aldair
Metallic

Post#4 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Roz
photon blast

Post#6 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm

How to convert to ISO format for use in Dreamshell?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Roz wrote:How to convert to ISO format for use in Dreamshell?

Ive never used dreamshell yet i but i do have sd reader and one on the way.. Remember this is CDDA audio not sure how to make an iso with cdda for dreamshell..

or if thats possible?

https://gueux-forum.net/index.php?/topi ... p-cdi-nrg/ how to
http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum/thread-1542.html

how to do dreamshell iso

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#8 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Tested this on dreamcast, runs decent, the crosshair is a little slow and frames do drop during some parts, but awesome that it works, and I'm sure over time the emulator is gonna get perfect

Wishful thinking but maybe some day since joshprod did a port of breakers we could see more neo geo/neo geo cd releases

Speaking of which, i asked him if he would neo drift rally and hes thinking about it

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#9 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Also whats the difference between dreamneo and the neocd SDL 1.2?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:24 pm

bjankins1 wrote:Also whats the difference between dreamneo and the neocd SDL 1.2?

A lot of math Optimizing sh4 fixed timer Runs more then decent lol How it runs on the real machine it cant drop frames there is no frameskip code to drop frames my freind