NEOGEO CD SDL 1.0 RC2 cdda & sfx Selboot loading :) Metal slug 1 Update bugfix with video

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: NEOGEO CD SDL 1.0 RC2 cdda & sfx Selboot loading :) Metal slug 1 Update bugfix

Post#11 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:56 pm

I have updated the plain files with bug fix for the render no more crap at the side of the screen faster sfx pvr dma enabled again had to recompile kos blah blah but you can see the improvement on Samurai Shodown 4 NGCDSDL1.0SS4RC2 PVR DMA with the sfx

rc2 now runs like this with sfx and cdda

I will not be adding mp3 or wav that defeats the why you have a cd console cd audio takes the load of the main cpu pretty much geting 44hz audio for free.. playing mp3 or wav this be 10 fps if best. right not it's running 85% to 95% speed zero frameskip im sorry i dont like frameskip lol With frameskip it be 100% speed looking but i want to get there with out cheating.. only around 10% off so about frameskip 1 it be finshed not yet lol been 16 years i need people to test it.. use an emulator save cdr's the auto selfboot loading was asked for...But it still works as boot disk emulator when it says insert CD dont press start open lid take out disk then put your neogeo cd in wait till the insert starts flashing again then press start.. so you can now use it both ways :) forget to tell ya all lol