Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

AkuShadow
rebel

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Post#1 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:24 am

I am new to this forum so this will be my first post. What brought me here is my search for a game I found some time ago. If I'm not mistaken it is named Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Accurate Mix. It's MVC 2 but it has a different soundtrack. I know there were several mods of the game on theisozone when the site was up but it seems they all disappeared with the site. Can anyone point me to it or maybe have an old copy they are willing to share?

I have 2 legit copies of MVC 2. 1 for gameplay and 1 still in the box.
-I just found the creator of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Accurate Mix is SteveMV

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Re: Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Post#2 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Do you have the track names available? I think it would have to be recreated. I know a guy who does custom MVC2 music mod requests. I linked to him in my thread. Worth a shot.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11538

Also you put your thread in the wrong location under emulation.

AkuShadow
rebel

Post#3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:49 pm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4J4sITmHZGM

That's a link to a video of it but as far as the full soundtrack Im not sure about it. I searched for that with no luck as well..I know the mode select was double bass by the Gorillaz and there was some timesplitters music there...

Where should this post be?

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Mh, yeah not sure where to get those sadly. I would suggest contacting the guy I linked to in my thread above, he would be able to try and make it for you if you show off the video maybe?

And here is where the topic should go I believe as it fits there. But all good it isn't really a big thing it just is confusing to be under the emulation subforum.

viewforum.php?f=5

AkuShadow
rebel

Post#5 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Thanks, I'll repost there.