Gameboy Colour Emu for DC

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Rainwarner88
rebel

Gameboy Colour Emu for DC

Post#1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:34 am

Hi guys, before isozone shut down their were loads of different emulators available to download and play and now it has shut am struggling to find one that works with actual roms on it.
Does anyone have access to a site to one.
thanks guys

rainwarner88

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Gameboy Colour Emu for DC

Post#2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:25 am

I seen a huge mega link with all the emulator+homebrew stuff grabbable one by one? Anthony817 knows it hang tight

EDIT: Darn I think it's only the homebrew section that was backed up.. checked my external HDD I still see three emulators compilations stashed

Some time I would have to eventually comb my burnt discs and CDI them

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Yeah Big Haas, only the Homebrew and Apps sections were backed up. I ain't got a lot of burned emus left, but I can search my collection and rip some of them I got maybe in the future to upload here. The NesterDC collection with over 3000 roms is one of the best NES emulators on any system. I wish I had a copy that wasn't scratched, but mine was burnt over 8 years ago.

Rainwarner88
rebel

Post#4 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:43 pm

If you ever come across the disc and upload it thatll be awesome. I used to have a great GB colour emu which had everything on but its disappeared :cry:

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Oh man I knew I read GB somewhere, your thread title

Ya I never burnt that unfortunately come to think of it so I think GBA emulation never happened o.O

I just have DCRes Genesis collection (one emulator on one disc another emulator for a double disc of roms always forget what's the good one that's not the trashy emulator from the Smash Pack) Master System GameGear SNES things

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:23 pm

I DO have a GBA emulator with over 80 games! It was tested by a guy over at TIZ and he built it up over many weeks testing out hundreds of games until he had a list with mostly weorking games. It was such an early beta, but it was pretty cool to mess around with.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#7 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Sh333p
shadow

Post#8 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Isozone was my fav i'm so sad its gone. They went above and beyond often fixing in game glitches the games actual releases had and also had burnable translated games. I've found some roms( saturn ones) that were the cdis done by darkwater from isozone but idk if here is a place to pile collected information from isozone? Should we make a thread just to gather saved shit from that site?

I will say I've been looking for this 100 arcade games in 1 dreamcast burn they had because it has the beat em up x men arcade game on it. I feel like i'll never find it again and I'd love to have a part of 4 player play it.
Arius on PSO

Sh333p
shadow

Post#9 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Also where can I find said backed up homebrew from isozone? as well as the gba emulator?
Arius on PSO

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#10 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:37 pm

I will try ripping my GBA disc in the next few days, but you should have a lot of what you need in these 2 links.

Emus: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... XWWwhpFx1D

Homebrew: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Qg2BAyF1dE

Return to “Emulation”