IMR technology Emulators Old working releases

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: IMR technology Emulators Old working releases

Post#41 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:13 pm

ChristinaDreamcustDC wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Major thing is the others for download are small screen in the center this is fullscreen properscale

Well just for you this is still using the last update i released Also i did not port this in the first place only updated it. but it was an elf file no one even bothered to try it.. This is still 2003.. I do intented to update it in the future but for now here is complete set of colour ws games using the last update i did.. It's fullscreen scaled no sound old remember but should be faster then the one floating around or on websites. Some games run Well others dont.. Remember this was compiled in 2003 so it's not a new update.
CDI link
https://mega.nz/#!Gzo3kazA!J51j9yeQV-HI ... FlGwAwstnA

Official version rendering
officalswan.png

IMR UPDATE rendering 2003 No speed hit sometimes faster
Imrswan.png

X card of fate and the gundam games all work very well on this build no sound.
xswan.png

Its my fav handheld console. :)

Hey Ian Michael, a little bit after you posted that message I made my own Oswan Wonderswan disc with the older version of Oswan with sound. I have it loaded with some EN patched Wonderswan games from Romhacking.net and all of the black and white games I could find. I could try to upload it to the Dreamcast-talk forums tomorrow, when I have access to my disc and files. Does anybody else think this would be a good idea? I'll make my own topic in the EMULATION section if I release it.

If I remember right, the disc has a custom Windows icon when its inserted to a Windows PC. I think I put a copy of a PC computer Wonderswan emulator on the disc too, if I remember correctly.

I hope you don't consider this to be too off topic.

That be cool ive lost the src to the version with working sound atm

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: IMR technology Emulators Old working releases

Post#42 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:05 am

robocop.png

Ok this is old old hehe made a picture guide on how to get it to work once it boots selfboot cdi
 Remember this very old and custy it's play=able but it's from my starting out days dreamcast days lol . Now to the settings  you can get it to run very well  just follow the guide there in the picture try it on FLYCAST or something lol.. Press right on d+dpad when first on the  menu to change sound quality  to 22khz  dpad down to the  rom  I show..  then press start no other keys or you going to be changing the 18 settings menu lol.. once it boots dpad up and start to put coins in..  Warning this does not work on  REDREAM   works on nulldc demul flycast reicast..  

Get the better sound you have to do above  all settings are change -able  I think i was expecting to much having 18 setting change-able menu for this back in the day lol 

custom robocop roms to make this to work i doubt can be found and made to work with plain files here is proper working version

this was a request zip is a selfboot cdi to test love the game here it is.. roms unpacked use 12 meg of ram to decode this did not work on most mame dreamcast ports at the time with out some magic lol Yes only small rom it seems 400k but it's not the case when mame unpacks it from the zip and then decodes it lol

Description
Robocop game is based on the film that preceded it. The action unfolds in the near future in the US city Detroid. There reigns a crime and the police are helpless. One of the officers named Alex Murpy (played by Peter Weller) is brutally killed by the criminals. Subsequently, all involved in secret society OCP that dead cop Alex uses for his experiment and uses it to his attempt to create a cyborg with superhuman abilities. That they manage and Robocop goes to a battle with local criminal gangs. What struck me most in the film enjoyed its weaponry. When I first saw how he opens mechanically leg and pulls his gun (Beretta 93R - Auto 9) I thought it was really finished. This gun had a magazine for fifty rounds and managed to shoot loads. When shooting load of their enemies did very ugly corpse :-)) The game has a similar base of the film and are used gigitalized voices of the actors which is really cool. Just like in the movie Robocop fight against enemies which is probably the biggest robot ED 209. Perhaps the game was released for all consoles and computers that time, but the greatest success was achieved on the ZX Spectrum. In its time it was almost the most sold game and that is the reason why even after so many years for her return, and they like to play it and remember you an excellent film, which was a model of the game. Data East game developed and Ocean. Music was in charge mainly Japanese composers like Hitomi Komatsu and the others. There is also a version for two players. Eight-bit version was developed in 1988 and 16 bit version a year later. When I was 11 years old and the film and the game was just dense

Fps in game with flycast
robocopfps.png

robocopfps2.png

pretty much runs like this if you never seen the game it was big for us old guys playing it on our old 8 bit computers was number 1 hit.. to have the arcade machine at home was a dream that could never be had
Attachments
robocop.rar
(5.09 MiB) Downloaded 360 times