(NEO4ALL RC4) [RDC][CDI][SB]

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Sega RPG

Re: (NEO4ALL RC4) [RDC][CDI][SB]

Post#21 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:35 am

ChristinaDreamcustDC wrote:
247 wrote:i can create a neo turf masters cdi if you are interested, but it will take some days...

I would appreciate Neo Turf Masters.

ok then :)

EDIT : why don't you take a look in the download section?it has already been posted by me and the link still perfectly works

ChristinaDreamcustDC
blackout!

Post#22 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 am

247 wrote:So, over the last few days the community has been of great help to me with the neo geo story and so, i wanted to give something back. This is not my release but a disc i burned very long ago and since it was not on here i thought it would have been nice to re-upload this little beast on here. Hope you enjoy :)

https://mega.nz/#!sxNEUKhA!H4u7Hym1ylJT ... TjuQSTlsHk

I had forgotten it was already uploaded.

XC-3730C
lithium

Post#23 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Does anyone have Ninja Combat?

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#24 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi guys. I just recently got a GDemu and I have no idea how to put together a Neo GEO cd game for the DC with NEO4ALL... I would love to be able to finally play Metal Slug (and probably Pulstar) on my DC, so if anyone might give a hand I'd really appreciate it :D :D :D :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#25 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:54 am

hombreimaginario wrote:Hi guys. I just recently got a GDemu and I have no idea how to put together a Neo GEO cd game for the DC with NEO4ALL... I would love to be able to finally play Metal Slug (and probably Pulstar) on my DC, so if anyone might give a hand I'd really appreciate it :D :D :D :D

metal slug smooth scrolling for gdemu and cdr and sd card dreamshell 8 channel sound mixing vs neo4all 5 channel
Video of dreamneo v1.0se dreamshell it works cdda as well on gdemu and cdr also supports proper saving :)

my tut will work for both 2012 neo4all last version and 2020 dreamneo

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12703

Dreamneo in a few months will be better on most games :) it is right now on viewpoint about 20 others

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#26 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:06 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Dreamneo in a few months will be better on most games :) it is right now on viewpoint about 20 others

I, uh... didn't really understand much, to be honest xD

It's ok, I just found a website (ahem) with many neo4all CDIs ready to download and just place in the GDemu, so that's more than enough :) I'm still missing Pulstar and Viewpoint which I'm really curious to try, though.

EDIT: Ok I only just understood, so you're developing your own emu for DC????? :o

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#27 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:32 am

hombreimaginario wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

It's ok, I just found a website (ahem) with many neo4all CDIs ready to download and just place in the GDemu, so that's more than enough :) I'm still missing Pulstar and Viewpoint which I'm really curious to try, though.

EDIT: Ok I only just understood, so you're developing your own emu for DC????? :o

Yes since 2003 dreamneo cd was the first neogeo cd emulator for dreamcast started updating it for 2020 again

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#28 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:03 am

hombreimaginario wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

metal slug 2 turbo with Metal Slug 2 CD Turbo - Slowdown Reduction Patch
Metal Slug 2 CD Turbo: Slowdown Reduction Patch

Removes the bulk of the slowdown in Metal

this game runs like crap on the real console this is better then it ever ran
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12736 download and video proof selfboot cdi for gdemu and cdr

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#29 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 am

Thank you for the link :)

I'm still curious as to why I can't seem to find a CDI for Pulstar, though :o

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#30 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:15 am

hombreimaginario wrote:Thank you for the link :)

I'm still curious as to why I can't seem to find a CDI for Pulstar, though :o

I can make one if need be