CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Re: CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Post#31 » Sun May 14, 2023 2:10 pm

Very awesome :)
Big thanks caruse ;)

caruse
lithium

Re: CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Post#32 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:25 pm

So... here we are again! Now with the full NTSC cover set: front, back, inlay and cd! Enjoy! ;)

PS: As you might see, the colors look quite different in the web, you need to download each archive and open it in your computer to see the picture with the right color profile.
Attachments
Castlevania Collection FRONT NTSC DC.jpg
Castlevania Collection FRONT NTSC DC_v2.jpg
Castlevania Collection Back NTSC.jpg
Castlevania Collection Inlay NTSC.jpg
Castlevania Collection CD NTSC.jpg

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#33 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:44 pm

thank you caruse ;)
it's complete now :)

Harlaquin
noob

Post#34 » Thu May 25, 2023 6:28 pm

Hi , I am a bit rusty but I can burn dream cast games and homebrew no problem just burned a few today. however this collection I just cant get to work. Ive tried imgburn with all proper setups as far as I know because i have no issues burning anything else for the dream cast. ive even found a registered disk juggler and tried that as well. Ive tried over burning Ive tried truncated ... they just all fail. disk juggler tries to burn multiple disks even though i told it to overburn... nothing im doing is working what am I missing here.

caruse
lithium

Post#35 » Fri May 26, 2023 12:34 pm

Try with this configuration on Disk juggler, even if it seems to fail at the end. It should work on your Dreamcast:

Dreamcast DiscJuggler.jpg

Harlaquin wrote:Hi , I am a bit rusty but I can burn dream cast games and homebrew no problem just burned a few today. however this collection I just cant get to work. Ive tried imgburn with all proper setups as far as I know because i have no issues burning anything else for the dream cast. ive even found a registered disk juggler and tried that as well. Ive tried over burning Ive tried truncated ... they just all fail. disk juggler tries to burn multiple disks even though i told it to overburn... nothing im doing is working what am I missing here.

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#36 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:32 pm

Hello, for thé compilation after play game How to return to thé menu jacket collection ? For snes the menu of émulator, the exit doesn’t works.

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#37 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:55 pm

yes indeed, it was my 1st compilation using the menu modified by Ian and all was not perfect.
I have planned updates in the future.
Now return to menu works for NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Master System, GameGear and Neo Geo Pocket emulators. (thanks Ian ;) )
For Beats of Rage games, returning to menu works for most games
I also want to update with the latest versions of emulators, like DreamBOR 7.2 which I could not use on all BOR games so far.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#38 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:04 pm

ShindouGo wrote:yes indeed, it was my 1st compilation using the menu modified by Ian and all was not perfect.
I have planned updates in the future.
Now return to menu works for NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Master System, GameGear and Neo Geo Pocket emulators. (thanks Ian ;) )
For Beats of Rage games, returning to menu works for most games
I also want to update with the latest versions of emulators, like DreamBOR 7.2 which I could not use on all BOR games so far.

I will help my freind we make an update if you want :)

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#39 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:14 pm

with pleasure Ian ;)
I don't believe in keeping the PS1 game, which doesn't work very well and uses up all the space on the CD.
There are also some new games to add, Standalone versions to do (for Genesis games, NES games), add surprises that I couldn't add because the disk was full.
I will also have space on the CD to add Castlevania video commercials and OSTs.
And then of course correct the return to the menu which did not work on many games

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#40 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:29 pm

ShindouGo wrote:with pleasure Ian ;)
I don't believe in keeping the PS1 game, which doesn't work very well and uses up all the space on the CD.
There are also some new games to add, Standalone versions to do (for Genesis games, NES games), add surprises that I couldn't add because the disk was full.
I will also have space on the CD to add Castlevania video commercials and OSTs.
And then of course correct the return to the menu which did not work on many games

sounds great my freind we will work it out :)
make 2.0 the best it can be :)