Snes4all build 30 for SD fully loaded ISO

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Slaminger
lithium

Snes4all build 30 for SD fully loaded ISO

Post#1 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:25 pm

This is exactly what it sounds like. I took build 30 of snes4all by Ian Michael that had jrpg translations, and filled it out and tested some stuff, and then made it into a .iso that boots from SD.

Most credit goes to Ian and a little to myself. Along with any previous developers who helped with snes9x.

Link:
https://mega.nz/file/YDAxlL7S#NbJC_Sr8s ... 14IfW8ibhs

Please report any bugs or issues below!

Jojo1979
shadow

Re: Snes4all build 30 for SD fully loaded ISO

Post#2 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:54 am

Very best emulator snes for dreamcast. The sound is very good. The speed is very good. The games have differents settings by game. Thanks Ian Michael for your job. Snes4all works very nice now.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#3 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 am

Jojo1979 wrote:Very best emulator snes for dreamcast. The sound is very good. The speed is very good. The games have differents settings by game. Thanks Ian Michael for your job. Snes4all works very nice now.

Yes i put lot of work into fixing problems and speeding it up optimizing .. Yes games have settings per game..
Frameskip 1 is not frameskip 1 this is my dev build auto frame skip is max of 1.. Sound is updated and fixed including game
breaking bugs..

toggle frameskip 1 this = overclock enabled not frameskip..

Punx2511
lithium

Post#4 » Sun May 01, 2022 4:07 pm

Slaminger wrote:This is exactly what it sounds like. I took build 30 of snes4all by Ian Michael that had jrpg translations, and filled it out and tested some stuff, and then made it into a .iso that boots from SD.

Most credit goes to Ian and a little to myself. Along with any previous developers who helped with snes9x.

Link:
https://mega.nz/file/YDAxlL7S#NbJC_Sr8s ... 14IfW8ibhs

Please report any bugs or issues below!

Hello is there any way u can make a cdi of this to use on the gdemu please?

Lichtkegel
noob

Post#5 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:21 pm

Hello. I searching also for a cdi-version of this game. Can anybody help please?