Does anyone have the 007 golden eye mod half life? all links on the internet are broken

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

maddruga
noob

Does anyone have the 007 golden eye mod half life? all links on the internet are broken

Post#1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:32 pm

Does anyone have the 007 golden eye mod half life? all links on the internet are broken...
tks

MoeFoh
Uber

Re: Does anyone have the 007 golden eye mod half life? all links on the internet are broken

Post#2 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:08 pm

maddruga wrote:Does anyone have the 007 golden eye mod half life? all links on the internet are broken...
tks

GDI Here (47.9MB):
https://mega.nz/file/5chB3SwI#lScGHTP2KljuKZRqYL8wTJKw3M1UaoEAf5v3aZNUCQU

CDI Here (59.1MB):
https://mega.nz/file/ZVRlgIgB#Hh2wDbHFMhJrS-DNt8bsQV5nhfdy7UEU2nkSwr0jRHM
Last edited by MoeFoh on Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

maddruga
noob

Re: Does anyone have the 007 golden eye mod half life? all links on the internet are broken

Post#3 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:02 am

Thanks Brow!

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#4 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:14 pm

Man the source code for goldeneye is Available it would be awesome to see that gam ported to DC

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:47 pm

There is a team working on decompiling the game currently doing the same that has been done for SM64 and OOT games. But it is only 31% competed as of time of this writing.

https://kholdfuzion.github.io/goldeneyestatus/

That being said, unless somebody can figure out how to rewrite the games from N64 to not have to load up entirely into memory larger more complex games will most likely be out of the question unless somebody can target this system specs better. Even SM64 while fits into memory with sound enabled, just barely does. Even then it is too much. So things like rewriting how the game is handling audio system would be helpful, possibly streaming the audio from the game disc. Streaming audio has no impact on system memory from what I understand. At least that is how it is on the Dreamcast to save on precious resources. I do want to see more N64 games natively ported over though. Just seems as always getting a game made for a cart based system to run on disc based one is not always so cut and dry.

philbee901
noob

Post#6 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:26 am

Is there any chance of reuploading the half life/goldeneye files again? The links are not working. Thanks.

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#7 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:32 am

But as far as I know, this mod is incomplete.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#8 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:35 am

Half-life MegaMod Pack by MOONLiGHT https://mega.nz/folder/S5pi3QwT#NT-3cW0jH86nT6MQr3YqiA

��Ĵ 007 Golden Eye *DEMO* ������������������������������������������������Ķ
� ������������������������� �
� Author: Dreammatrix �
� Version: Demo �
� Date: Mar 31, 2011 �
� �
� This is a 007 mod Dreammatrix, the co-creator of all the other Half-Life �
� DC mods has been working on for a few years now. �
� �
� Don't expect a full game here, this has 6 maps for you to test out. This �
� has a bunch of new characters, weapon, models, textures and maps never �
� before seen in a HLDC mod. �
� �
� Note: Do not try playing the Nightfire campaign, we don't have the assets �
� from that game fully ported to HLDC yet. �
� ����������������������������������Ŀ

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#9 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:49 am

I also mirrored Moons pack with 1 more additional beta release back when it was discovered. So it should contain all. This is a really old upload of mine from like 2017 for Assembler but the link is still up. It has all HLDC mods made up until that point in time.

https://mega.nz/file/OQNy2A4Q#McJPfE4qQ ... thq1f1nPQc

If a free user on Mega, I suggest either leaving the download open 6 hours or so to finish, or use Jdownloader as MEGA throttles or caps free users at 3gb, and this pack is just over 3gb.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#10 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:18 pm

What's included in that pack? The one I posted has::

� - 007 Golden Eye *DEMO* �
� - Black Ops: Black Operations *R1* �
� - Blue Shift *STANDALONE* �
� - Counter-Strike �
� - Counter-Strike: Condition Zero *BETA* �
� - Grunt �
� - Gunman Chronicles �
� - Half-Life �
� - Opposing Force *ALPHA* �
� - Paranoia �