"Any Platform Fighting Homebrew for Dreamcast out there?"

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

k-do
Doom

Re: "Any Platform Fighting Homebrew for Dreamcast out there?"

Post#11 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:00 pm

Yes!!! My ideia is make this game with this chars from sega too like Ryo Hasuki, Nights, Sonic and his friends, beat, Ulala, if could not made all them playable would be nice have them like suporter or striker.
I have a lot of sprites to make the chars and stages, but need some time to do this.... some help would be great, if there is someone who could help creating some chars we could make this smash game playable soon.

k-do
Doom

Post#12 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:04 pm

Could you help @msmalik681 ?

PhiseJr
drunken sailor

Post#13 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:36 pm

I've been in the works for a smash/Power Stone hybrid. I've developed/designed the characters, made the mechanics. and designed characters (main) off sega characters due to licensing. but i drew/designed all them, mechanics for each character and the game. I have a Whole "whitepaper" of the game. Even made background stories for each, i had a programmer for the game but he ended up working on his own project that he ended up dropping. I've been learning programming and looking for a proper engine to learn.
ドリームキャスト Dorīmukyasuto

PhiseJr
drunken sailor

Post#14 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:52 pm

galaxygod wrote:ive been thinking about how cool a dreamcast smash game would be, it would be awesome to see it with characters from dreamcast/sega games like sonic, jet grind radio, blue stinger, skies of arcadia

I had made a post of a design years ago, put mostly characters from dreamcast titles. Wished i found more ways to implement it.
Last edited by PhiseJr on Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ドリームキャスト Dorīmukyasuto

PhiseJr
drunken sailor

Post#16 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:05 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Thats not openbor

I just realized my mistake i read "OPENBOR" ignored the Gamer and mugen portion. I shall remove the link.
ドリームキャスト Dorīmukyasuto