Sensible World of Soccer 95/96 for Dreamcast | IMR Technology Port | Download Link included

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: Sensible World of Soccer 95/96 for Dreamcast | IMR Technology Port | Download Link included

Post#11 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 am

exawatt wrote:Hey guys, do you think you can update the AMIGA version with the one with updated teams/players?

you can download latest version (May 2021) here
https://www.sensiblesoccer.de/swos-2020

please please please!

L.

sadly the .adf release has been cutted, compared to the .hdf one, also leaving inside a couple of severe bugs :(
seems i managed to fix the worst, i'm checking for the others

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Sensible World of Soccer 95/96 for Dreamcast | IMR Technology Port | Download Link included

Post#12 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:21 am

kremiso wrote:
exawatt wrote:Hey guys, do you think you can update the AMIGA version with the one with updated teams/players?

you can download latest version (May 2021) here
https://www.sensiblesoccer.de/swos-2020

please please please!

L.

sadly the .adf release has been cutted, compared to the .hdf one, also leaving inside a couple of severe bugs :(
seems i managed to fix the worst, i'm checking for the others

I did get it to work as i showed i only played one match but there was no problems when i did..?? using 3 disks etc and it's all auto swapping fine what is the bugs i cant find any yet

let me know what the bugs are your talking about so i can try make them happen..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#13 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:52 am

i'm checking atm, at least a couple
a file is corrupted, and make crash the game selecting whatever English team
i have already fix that
furthermore, a couple of teams (seems mostly national) and other gfx files did not fit into the second disk, and they strangely left them out like as if they were nothing lol

so, when selecting national teams, the game will stuck the same searching what's not there :?
i think a third disk should solve this

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#14 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:51 am

kremiso wrote:i'm checking atm, at least a couple
i have already fix that
furthermore, a couple of teams (seems mostly national) and other gfx files did not fit into the second disk, and they strangely left them out like as if they were nothing lol

so, when selecting national teams, the game will stuck the same searching what's not there :?

I was using the 3rd disk for loading auto the og game when it asks for it..

does this mean i have to enable 4 disk drives lol

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#15 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:48 am

i have already fix that

Any progress on this :)

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#16 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:30 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Any progress on this :)

use this new second disk, at least the English teams bug should be fixed ;) :

SWOS Disk2 [v1.1 May 2021].zip
(707.59 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

exawatt
Anarki

Post#17 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 pm

can't wait guys
thank you all <3

exawatt
Anarki

Post#18 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:54 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
i have already fix that

Any progress on this :)

hey Ian, did you get the way to update it?