Wanted: Developers - Ghost Cores

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Re: Wanted: Developers - Ghost Cores

Post#11 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:20 pm

SONICR wrote:Ssssure, Something like that... :lol: :roll:

Obviously this isn't a development forum and more of a pirated shareware forum I take it...? Sounds like the old days of yahoo groups. Off to the next forums I go then. Anyone serious in development, I'm willing to talk with. Take care!

My original trademarked brand legal info for those interested
https://uspto.report/TM/88550698/FTK20190802172638/

Not sure why the swipe at the community but all the last standing devs are pretty much here including a few that have worked on commercial homebrew and the developer of kos. If no one bit I assume it's because they either didn't take you seriously or probably don't want to bother.

SONICR
shadow

Post#12 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:09 pm

I typically don't use forums, for over a decade now. Most are very inactive or simply individuals after ISOs and free games. So I was under assumption this was the case, with one of replies from another individual.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:14 pm

SONICR wrote:I typically don't use forums, for over a decade now. Most are very inactive or simply individuals after ISOs and free games. So I was under assumption this was the case, with one of replies from another individual.

Yes it's not just look for people marked in green developer like my self..

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=8 here 24 are listed

SONICR
shadow

Post#14 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Dakangel wrote:It's from the real ghostbusters franchise , the real ghost corp is a subsidiary from columbia and sony pictures.
They hold all the brand of the new movies.

The company is headed by Ivan Reitman and Dan Aykroyd, along with Reitman's Montecito Picture Company partners Tom Pollock

Close, but far from a complete google search. Ghost Corps is a 100yr old term for remembering the dead, such as soldiers from WW1. It was also a 1930's Radio Show. Ivan and Dan named their office building/team after the term, in respect to individuals like Harold Ramis and as the term for us individuals of the Ghostbusters Cadet Core. In short term, The Soul Core, kinda Blues Brothers feel you could say. We are a creative independent paranormal group of artists and such.

Most individuals in groups are cosplayers, thinking Sony is going to throw free stuff at them and other absurdity. I for one am a artist and don't brown nose the company. Instead I seek to do stuff with individuals that are same goals oriented. The objective is charitable paranormal products. Thus why I legally own the brand. Thank of it as a independent Expansion pack, like Aliens was to the Alien franchise.

I had Dan's original franchise promotionalist, Peter Mosen, on my team, but he's retired as Sony has no interest in long term contracts with just cosplayers or prop builders outside CA. So I'm on my quest for him and others.

Https://SpringfieldGAME.com/ is another example of my goals, that I was a director and volunteer for from 2009-2018.

SONICR
shadow

Post#15 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:36 pm

mstar wrote:Not sure if we're being trolled by GPT-3 or what...

Naw, that's C.A.T.F.I.S.H. the A.I. roaming the sewers on the way to Solar City.

SONICR
shadow

Post#16 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:09 pm

Encase anyone is interested in the story, I've been doing Radio Show style storyboard episode concepts using public art encase I ever get a animation series or FMV QTE game off the ground. I do all my work editing from a phone. At least the guys at Sony building #100 wish me luck on everything I've done so far.

https://fb.watch/7V8-XIq95J/