openMenu Alpha 1

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

MarkyB1986
rebel

Re: openMenu Alpha 1

Post#221 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 am

I think it's just a case of wiping card. Putting gdemu folder on and then adding the games you want

iAno89
shadow

Post#222 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:49 am

MarkyB1986 wrote:Just thought I would share some of my theme designs for open menu. I've just started implementing the open menu logo into it and a button layout too. These will eventually be on them all. Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas are always welcome

Looks all really Great:))

maybe it is possible to design the menu in this design?

https://youtu.be/LETPKotilcA

MarkyB1986
rebel

Post#223 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:12 pm

Yes something similar could be done

iAno89
shadow

Post#224 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:02 am

mrneo240 wrote:finally will be coming back this weekend. sorry for delay.

could you keep working on it? thank you for your work

iAno89
shadow

Post#225 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:33 pm

Some news ?

ticky
shadow

Post#226 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:43 pm

iAno89 wrote:Some news ?

there'll be news when news is posted, and bugging people repeatedly will, I promise, achieve the opposite of encouraging them to work on a thing

iAno89
shadow

Post#227 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:33 pm

ticky wrote:
iAno89 wrote:Some news ?

there'll be news when news is posted, and bugging people repeatedly will, I promise, achieve the opposite of encouraging them to work on a thing

Sorry

cleeg
shadow

Post#228 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:44 pm

This may have been mentioned here already, but I don't remember seeing it; games I have not been able to launch: The Next Tetris, Xeno Crisis.

Cheers! I have not had much chance to do any more testing, but am still keen to help out with this menu in whatever way I can once life allows it.
Last edited by cleeg on Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#229 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:49 pm

cleeg wrote:This may have been mentioned here already, but I don't remember seeing it; games I have not been able to launch: The Next Tetris, Xeno Crisis.

Cheers! I have not had much chance to do any more testing, but am still keen to help out with this menu in whatever way I can once life allows it.

One of the barriers on OpenMenu currently is a lack of support for CDI files. If your Next Tetris and Xeno Crisis are in CDI format (instead of GDI) then that might be the problem. I'm hoping this will be fixed as it's the only thing stopping me from using it (I have to use CDI files to test a browser I'm developing)

cleeg
shadow

Post#230 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:38 am

They are GDI files as it goes, but I am pretty sure I got a CDi file to run? Mind you, there is usually a 3yr old running about the house so concentration was an issue!