(DreamBOR) [Dreamshell CDR-SD] All games Complete-able to end with videos unpacks fixs for cdr and dreamshell [WIP]

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: (DreamBOR) [Dreamshell CDR-SD] All games Complete-able to end with videos unpacks fixs for cdr and dreamshell [WIP]

Post#11 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:23 pm

Thank you i will be moving on to some brandnew games first some of my own if you have any games that hang and dont work and take 10 mins to load on a cdr you know where to come and ask to fix them

AyeYoYoYOOO
Anarki

Re: (DreamBOR) [Dreamshell CDR-SD] All games Complete-able to end with videos unpacks fixs for cdr and dreamshell [WIP]

Post#12 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:54 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:https://archive.org/download/OpenBorPAKCollection 669 games here we can go thru
http://www.chronocrash.com/apps/wiki/ob ... acy_Manual
Everything you need to know to make a game and to make advanced games using dreambor

You can make other styles of games even visual novel platform game shooter rpg

little sad people keep asking for a engine to make games on dreamcast and you have it
right here .. You need very limited coding skills to make a good game..
Specatacular post and should be a stickied topic if it isn't already !!!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:56 pm

I have a few more good one's coming they take a lot of hand work and time to do and of course play testing to make sure they function and work on a cdr.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#14 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:15 am

Orginal game is not by me this is mod of this to work on dreamcast proper..

Hyper final fight 3 IMR EDITION

Streets of rage final fight mash up

Changed levels all pal swapped by hand for speed and low memory use.
Full amount of chars and players and levels

Every background every char pal swapped by hand till my mouse worn out..
Fast framerate bright colours custom use of colour and pallets

Fullgame all levels fixed and bosses

Download for cdr and gdemu https://mega.nz/file/6FIU3bqZ#Qi7EcwlUU ... LbaOatwwn4

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#15 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:45 am

cleaner logo

600x600
Double Dragon III Remastered BOR.png

msmalik681
shadow

Post#16 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:16 pm

What build of openbor was dreambor based on ?

msmalik681
shadow

Post#18 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Knowing the original build that was ported would help when targeting this platform.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#19 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:04 pm

4111 rendering from 6.0 fixes ps2 build

I will have to update the github as that's quite behind 6.7 here lacks all the sh4 optimizing

msmalik681
shadow

Post#20 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:56 am

I am porting marvel super heroes testing on 6.7 but the game will not boot so if i get it working on build 4111 then i know it will work on dreamcast.

edit: 4111 source code is so old its not on the openbor github page. I am sure Dreamcast support was only recently dropped it should have still been supported on build 6391 the current stable release.