Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

megavolt85
Developer

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#21 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 am

Cass wrote:Question for any of the Devs - Atomiswave/Dreamcast are the same spec/machine outside of the obvious GD/Cartridge difference but are the tools/software on the Atomiswave dev kits different from the DC Dev kits?

several libraries have been replaced in the SDK, everything else is left unchanged, we were even too lazy to delete the DreamCast text lines in the SDK debug
it is obvious that converting DreamCast to Atomiswave was done in a hurry

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#22 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:33 am

Punx2511 wrote:
cloofoofoo wrote:Its a very pretty game in motion. Its presentation is up there with virtua striker 3 on gamecube/naomi2. Very impressive look despite how much less powerful the dc is compared to those. Found a video on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/neotropolis.usa/ ... 185626477/

I messaged him on that video and asked if he would dump the game ,as it's been a couple weeks and no reply to my last message it's not looking good :(

Looking at the price on ebay its not even worth asking if hes gonna dump. Its obvious he would not. Dumping would take away any leverage he has for selling the game. You probably better off offering money for him to dump it but judging from that price on ebay it would something outrageous. The other problem would be convincing him to send it to capable people to dump. I guess megavolt is qualified and probably better choice than the guys who dumped kenju and force five, seem to be indefinitely just sitting on them.

Cass
MegaDeath

Post#23 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:20 am

megavolt85 wrote:
Cass wrote:Question for any of the Devs - Atomiswave/Dreamcast are the same spec/machine outside of the obvious GD/Cartridge difference but are the tools/software on the Atomiswave dev kits different from the DC Dev kits?

several libraries have been replaced in the SDK, everything else is left unchanged, we were even too lazy to delete the DreamCast text lines in the SDK debug
it is obvious that converting DreamCast to Atomiswave was done in a hurry

Cheers Megavolt85.

So no real surprises then. Is this essentially the same then as the last Katana revision of the SDK - r11?

I think Faster than Speed looks great, like a glossy Sega GT and judging from the albeit grainy footage of the Chicago 1929 demo it looks like there was still some headroom for Devs to squeeze a bit more out of the DC graphically if they'd have got the opportunity after 2001.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#24 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:46 am

AFAIK both Premier Eleven and Chicago 1929 have already been dumped, but being kept private. So it's just a matter of time.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#25 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:31 am

A user called "Xx FoxEmy Xx" in youtube says he owns the game too.
Besides this a Mexican user called "bowser123" says he was who sold this Premier eleven unit to the ebay user called "neotropolis". bowser123 was asked by me days ago, and he is active user publishing now, so we will realize if he wants to upload something...

Bad news respect to "bowser123", he did not make a copy before sell the cartridge!
Last edited by Ro Magnus Larsson on Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

megavolt85
Developer

Post#26 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:05 am

Cass wrote:Is this essentially the same then as the last Katana revision of the SDK - r11?

yep

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#27 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:29 am

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:A user called "Xx FoxEmy Xx" in youtube says he owns the game too.
Besides this a Mexican user called "bowser123" says he was who sold this Premier eleven unit to the ebay user called "neotropolis". bowser123 was asked by me days ago, and he is active user publishing now, so we will realize if he wants to upload something...

Dios mios! Me gusta amigo! Esta mexicana la lanzará?

Mi espanol es no perfecta. :oops:

MarkCerny
shadow

Post#28 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:58 am

Don't expect much from Premier Eleven. It looks like a Virtua Striker 2 wannabe. Similar 3 button gameplay and that's it.

It will probably be a fun game, but nowhere near the stunning spectacle that is Virtua Striker 2.

louis012345678
Doom

Post#29 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:52 am

Roareye wrote:Words can't describe how much I hate football, but I'm glad to see more unreleased games being found. Hopefully it'll have a glitch like ISS64 where you can get away with punching the goalies if you time it right lol

If you enjoy being able to punch the other players then you'll love hat-trick hero on the SEGA Saturn (and arcade) :lol:

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#30 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:43 am

I guess like you the gameplay won't be as deep as the international super star soccer/ PES series.
Anyway, as a soccer fan, I expect a lot from this game.
Unfortunately Konami didn't want win money and never release a ISS or PES for Dreamcast, Electronics arts didn't want pay to Sega the royalties and did the same for FIFA.
Dreamcast deserve more good soccer games, virtua Striker is terribly alone...