Need help sourcing Dreamsnes & neo4all

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

AllHailTheKing
noob

Need help sourcing Dreamsnes & neo4all

Post#1 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:37 pm

I'm open to any other emulation software that the dreamcast unit can utilize as well.
I have a NES one at the moment and that's it.

Additionally if you have experience with VMU tools maybe you can guide me through what it can do and how to do it.
I browsed the disc and most of it makes sense but I was unaware of how I put the dreamcast wallpapers for example
on the dreamcast itself in the bios.

Can either post or dm me, can dm for discord as well if your not a typing type.

aldair
Metallic

Re: Need help sourcing Dreamsnes & neo4all

Post#2 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:30 am

AllHailTheKing wrote:I'm open to any other emulation software that the dreamcast unit can utilize as well.
I have a NES one at the moment and that's it.

Additionally if you have experience with VMU tools maybe you can guide me through what it can do and how to do it.
I browsed the disc and most of it makes sense but I was unaware of how I put the dreamcast wallpapers for example
on the dreamcast itself in the bios.

Can either post or dm me, can dm for discord as well if your not a typing type.

AllHailTheKing
noob

Re: Need help sourcing Dreamsnes & neo4all

Post#3 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:13 pm

So does that mean I need the sd card mod in order to change the bios wall paper?
I was using the VMU tools disc and it allows me to save high res wall papers to my VMU, so I figured
I could somehow port them over to the dreamcast unit without have to do the sd card mod.
But if I can't that fine.

Thank you for the second video, I managed to get that stuff from the link and will look over it later today/tomorrow.

Lastly is there a emulation tool for Sega & SNES & neogeo pocket if so can you provide those tools as well?